+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Indernoor Singh

Jul 10, 2016
Hi, I got first email on 28th may and I sent new email on same day. On monday I sent follow up mail by replying to the actual email that they sent. I got my credentials email on 3rd June and submitted all info within 10 min mintues. Waiting for CoPR

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi, I got first email on 28th may and I sent new email on same day. On monday I sent follow up mail by replying to the actual email that they sent. I got my credentials email on 3rd June and submitted all info within 10 min mintues. Waiting for CoPR
same submitted all info on 3rd June, waiting on CoPR. I was expecting something today.

VO Etobicoke. What's yours?

Reactions: maria_goe

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Just so I am clear: the follow-up is sent as a second reply to the same original email, right?

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
hey guys i have a quick question i got ist pr confirmation email from my agent and i did reply by composing a new email with all the information, somebody informed me in this thread that you should reply it rather to send a new email? what should i do now ? wauting for my credenials from may 31