+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
hi there is a quick question in my mind when i recieve first pr confirmation portal email, i go to compose email and write ircc email and write the details and send it to them is that the right procedure or we need to hit reply? pls help
Please click on reply and send it.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi @snsajedi I too in the same situation. kindly let me know what details you mentioned in the " Your enquiry (required) Your message must be in English or French " section. You mentioned both old and new passport details or only new ones. Place of Issue same as in your new passport or original country name for which passport belongs.
@amitesh I don't think this will have any side effects but you have to let them know about the new passport because your e-copr will have travel document number which is "passport number"

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
@louloulemon I understand the whole processing is time-consuming and it's like a patience test. Talking about your concerns on address, Your e-copr depends on your declaration of staying in Canada. As far as I know, the address update and photo are for dispatching your PR card to your current address. There can be cases where you might have moved after you submitted your PR application and that's the reason for asking the address again. Trust me, you are not left behind all alone. I know there are people waiting since May 4th for e-copr too. I know it's infuriating at times. But, I would say please continue to have patience considering the fact that your application is already approved. I know it's hard but set a timeline of 30 days post submission date in your mind and allow the 30 days to complete before you invest your energy and time on this. You will be notified via your e-mail if your e-copr is uploaded by the IRCC.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi @snsajedi I too in the same situation. kindly let me know what details you mentioned in the " Your enquiry (required) Your message must be in English or French " section. You mentioned both old and new passport details or only new ones. Place of Issue same as in your new passport or original country name for which passport belongs.
I just mentioned my new passport number and file in the attachment as it may be required to finalize my application.

Reactions: amitesh