+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Neizvestnost

May 25, 2021
Hi all,
We received COPR on portal on June 1st. Just wondering about timelines on receiving the PR Card. (Ottawa office).
Thanks

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
You just need to reply that email with all the details asked by them. Do not compose a new one.
Why not? For example i was not able to reply as it was sent to my attorney, so i created NEW one and got creds in 7 days. All this funny theories here.. reply ONLY, etc. make no sense at all, sorry

Reactions: mukomana

Neizvestnost

May 25, 2021
Hi congratulations, after how many days of confirming that you are in Canada and submitting photo you got your copr?
Received initial Portal email on May 19 (replied same day).
Received credentials email on May 20 (submitted declaration and pictures same day)
eCoPR - June 1, 2021; Ottawa office.
So six business days

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why not? For example i was not able to reply as it was sent to my attorney, so i created NEW one and got creds in 7 days. All this funny theories here.. reply ONLY, etc. make no sense at all, sorry
heu buddy whats your timeline, same situation wid me, ist email my lawyer send it to me 30 may, 2021 and i composed new email on 31st didnt get any credentials email yet? thats why i m litle worried

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi, I’m same as you
I had requested a new passport because I wasn’t sure about my pr progress so i had to get new one which I received it two days ago and did webform however I don’t know will be any side effects on finalizing my pr.
Now still waiting for credential email since May 30
Hi @snsajedi I too in the same situation. kindly let me know what details you mentioned in the " Your enquiry (required) Your message must be in English or French " section. You mentioned both old and new passport details or only new ones. Place of Issue same as in your new passport or original country name for which passport belongs.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
heu buddy whats your timeline, same situation wid me, ist email my lawyer send it to me 30 may, 2021 and i composed new email on 31st didnt get any credentials email yet? thats why i m litle worried
Attorney got mail on May 24 (Holiday) forwarded it to me on May 25 and I sent a mail on May 25. Got a Credentials on June 2 and waiting for COPR since then. Ottawa OSC.

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Attorney got mail on May 24 (Holiday) forwarded it to me on May 25 and I sent a mail on May 25. Got a Credentials on June 2 and waiting for COPR since then. Ottawa OSC.
one more question i dont have any dependents on my file , and i choose option A -no further email addresses are needed is dat ok? brcause somebody saying its for dependents only, thank you

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Congratulations. Quick question please, though the question may sound silly but I’m just curious
When your card was delivered, does it have your name on the envelope used for delivery Cos I read somewhere that IRCC uses unlabelled envelopes for delivery, just curious...... or what was on the envelope??
Address provided in portal