+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

johnbaris

Apr 5, 2021
still iam waiting credential since may 28 Etobico
Same day and no updates yet. This forum is a bit out of control there are people asking for info about things that are not related to the new PR confirmation portal and it is very difficult to understand the timeline here.

Do you know how long it takes to receive the PR card after the pic and declaration forms are submitted at the moment? I thought it was faster to receive the PR card if you go through the portal but am I wrong?

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021

arunpal123

Sep 29, 2020
Can anyone please help me what the specifications of the pictures that we need to upload ?
  • Photos may be in colour
  • Photos must be original and not altered in any way or taken from an existing photograph.
  • Taken by a commercial photographer.
  • 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
  • Clear, sharp and in focus.
  • Taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling).
  • Taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections.
  • Taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph).
  • Taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between your face and the background. Photos must reflect/represent natural skin tones.
  • Original photos that are not altered in any way or taken from an existing photo.
  • Reflect your current appearance (taken within the last six month
You can click it in your phone and set dimensions afterwards OR the easiest way is to get it done from nearest photographer and have it emailed (thats what i did to be sure).

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Same day and no updates yet. This forum is a bit out of control there are people asking for info about things that are not related to the new PR confirmation portal and it is very difficult to understand the timeline here.

Do you know how long it takes to receive the PR card after the pic and declaration forms are submitted at the moment? I thought it was faster to receive the PR card if you go through the portal but am I wrong?
Hi johnbaris, it's a right and wrong answer. Don't have a very high expectation on a fast timeline.

For portal user, It's 6-week maximum after they have approved your application. Although, they say after the photo+address approved you should get the card within 1 week. For most of us, photos are still under review...

For everyone, they set the estimated timeline to 131 days nowadays for 1st PR card, 75 days for renewal/replacement.

Reactions: johnbaris