+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

catheecodes

Jun 1, 2021
I am also waiting for ecopr since June 01
Hey - have you received eCOPR yet? We are almost in the same timeline. My AOR is Nov 2, 2020. Submitted address and photo on portal June 1, 2021. VO is also Ottawa. Still waiting on COPR. Let's keep each other updated?

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
@Jasaman Hi Jasaman, I just try a few minutes ago. It works perfectly fine for me and my dependant under the new GCkey. It was successfully linked, and you can link all applications together.:D

@Temitee002 Thank you for copying this info here, very useful.
Finally, I want to thank you, everyone, who help me to link my account, so I can track my PR card later.
Once again, thanks a lot guys.
vvin.win

Linking PR Card application; Instuction
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
May not matter much. The email body already gives all info. I hope you just replied with the details should look something like below:
Name:
UCU:
Email(As set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of entry):
Oh yes I did get the credentials already, so the PDF shouldn't be important

Reactions: vvin.win

Patelkomal

Feb 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-08-2020
AOR Received.
03-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Hey - have you received eCOPR yet? We are almost in the same timeline. My AOR is Nov 2, 2020. Submitted address and photo on portal June 1, 2021. VO is also Ottawa. Still waiting on COPR. Let's keep each other updated?
I am also waiting for ECOPR

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Got my PR card today... Copr 25th May client portal still says in review with IRCC.. Looks they are bit behind in the portal.....good luck everyone
Congratulations. Thank you for letting us know. :D

Reactions: Jsainbhi

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Temitee002, Can I ask you something about GCkey? I have a representative and they have control over it. If I have to link my pr card on GCkey, do I need to cancel the representative first, or can I just create a new linked account for myself?
Since I cannot find any other ways of tracking the pr card status, except linked GCkey or contacting IRCC for the info. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
vvin.win
@vvin.win good morning and apologies for the late response
I strongly believe that you as a client should have 100% control of your application and should be granted access whenever you request it. To link your PR card, you must first sign into your CIC account(login details) and then go from there.
If you signed a contract with your representative, please go through it again and if it doesn’t mention that your Representative will still have access even after your application has been approved, then you should challenge him for breach of contract- he needs to grant you access not necessary for now but in the future...... you can’t always be reaching to him whenever you need to urgently log into your account......

Reactions: vvin.win

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
@Jasaman Hi Jasaman, I just try a few minutes ago. It works perfectly fine for me and my dependant under the new GCkey. It was successfully linked, and you can link all applications together.:D

@Temitee002 Thank you for copying this info here, very useful.
Finally, I want to thank you, everyone, who help me to link my account, so I can track my PR card later.
Once again, thanks a lot guys.
vvin.win

Linking PR Card application; Instuction
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
@vvin.win I just responded to your previous question before seeing this new update. I’m glad you are able to finally link your PR card.
@Jasaman maybe you should do the same as @vvin.win so you can be able to link your card too.....