+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Guys. I just got my credential email. Received first email last Friday. Regarding the photograph upload, can we submit the Same one as we shared during PR submission. As per them, the photo needs to be within last 6 months, but ours is from March last year. Thanks !!
not recommended, as during submission/upload you confirm (sign) the fact that it's not more then 6 months old

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
someone just said that this is stupid.

anyways i just don't understand why to put all this endless complains and cries on forum? to get some mental support from a ppl who are in a same situation? If so i got it maybe ppl do not have anyone to talk about it in person so that's fine. Status updates, knowledge sharing is fine, great and helpful, but this emotions in written form - not really. but that's just IMHO
The same could be said on why this causes you so much emotional distress that you have to write these insensitive comments, which, arguably, are as useless as any other comments.

People have lives, compromises, priorities that are different from yours, and these priorities cannot be met because of the delay in this process, thus causing a strong emotional response. Writing it here helps, even if it’s just to vent, because it’s nice to know that there are others in the same situation.

I don’t understand why that is so hard to grasp.

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I need urgent help.

I am waiting for my copr since 25th May from Vancouver visa office.
I am trying to generate webform but after filling all the information it’s not letting me submit the form, kind of freeze the page. Infact, I tried 3-4 times. What should I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Surrey604

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Mee too may 10th. Got ghost update 2 days back and yesterday got the correspondence letter for my application. I will keep you posted. You also please let me know, if you see some update at your end.
I also got ghost update 2 day ago. What was the correspondence letter they sent you? Actually I didn’t got anything yet.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Anyone here got their eCOPR during the weekend?

Surrey604

Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone, I need urgent help.

I am waiting for my copr since 25th May from Vancouver visa office.
I am trying to generate webform but after filling all the information it’s not letting me submit the form, kind of freeze the page. Infact, I tried 3-4 times. What should I do?
I have the same timeline and visa office. In my opinion i think we should wait for a few days because it’s still in the regular timeframe.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
The same could be said on why this causes you so much emotional distress that you have to write these insensitive comments, which, arguably, are as useless as any other comments.

People have lives, compromises, priorities that are different from yours, and these priorities cannot be met because of the delay in this process, thus causing a strong emotional response. Writing it here helps, even if it’s just to vent, because it’s nice to know that there are others in the same situation.

I don’t understand why that is so hard to grasp.
Yeah, for sure, i hear you. Basically like a A.A. club. That's fine.