+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
1.If someone applied trough representative the portal confirmation email should go to the representative. Correct?

2.Then the representative should forward the email to the applicant and then applicant should reply from his own email id confirming UCI, POE, Original entry date, email etc. Correct?

3.If the above are true, then the portal link with id & password should come to applicant or representative?

Any idea?
Not necessarily. I applied through representative but received the portal invitation on my own email.
The login credentials will be sent to the email address which you give them in your response.

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
are people receiving login credentials on weekends ( saturday sunday ) or just weekdays ? becoz i am waiting for my credentials since may 30

breezyday

Dec 24, 2020
Hello all!

I wouldn't mind a second opinion on current scenario. My current visa runs out June 12th however, I received my login for the confirmation portal May 20'th. I uploaded the required info on the same day and along with quite a few on this forum, I am waiting on eCopr.

Is it worthwhile applying for a bridging visa? I can quite easily do it but would rather avoid the few hundred $ if its only going to in use for a few days?

Processing office is Operations Support Centre.

Cheers!
Tom

Reactions: mapple007 and Ron13

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Mee too may 10th. Got ghost update 2 days back and yesterday got the correspondence letter for my application. I will keep you posted. You also please let me know, if you see some update at your end.
What do you mean by the "correspondence letter" ? What is inside it?