Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
so on the PR Portal, it doesn't let me download or not available for download. but based on what they said "Once your declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence document (eCoPR) in this portal ".
Declaration in Canada shows as completed but address and photo shows In review.
on CIC Portal, there is a COPR number and it says "document is valid".
No idea what is going on, i'll have to give them a call
When did you get the document in CIC Portal?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey guys, for the dependant did you use the exact same template?
I used it for me (principal applicant) and then I pasted the exact same template and completed all the info including my husband email. Is that ok?

Name:
 UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):
In my case, I am the principal applicant, and I sent them one email for all the applicants, using the same template.
in the template, I mentioned my email id for everyone, which was basically the same I replied from.

Reactions: I_romelie_I

mikebui1204

Sep 17, 2020
When did you get the document in CIC Portal?
for official letter document theres nothing for COPR or ECOPR. For documentation status it was updated from 11th May, it does show a COPR reference number and a valid date.
Final decision says:
  • May 11, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
15 days since declaration, photo and address submitted. No COPR yet. VO Ottawa.
8 days for me. Did you talk with someone in IRCC, raised webforms?

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020
1.If someone applied trough representative the portal confirmation email should go to the representative. Correct?

2.Then the representative should forward the email to the applicant and then applicant should reply from his own email id confirming UCI, POE, Original entry date, email etc. Correct?

3.If the above are true, then the portal link with id & password should come to applicant or representative?

Any idea?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
1.If someone applied trough representative the portal confirmation email should go to the representative. Correct?

2.Then the representative should forward the email to the applicant and then applicant should reply from his own email id confirming UCI, POE, Original entry date, email etc. Correct?

3.If the above are true, then the portal link with id & password should come to applicant or representative?

Any idea?
1 and 2 are correct. You should get your login credentials at the e-mail you specified in the response to the first e-mail.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Guys,

I just received my eCoPR in the PR confirmation portal, I have few questions regarding that document.

- My place of birth is not written in full, they cut off few words (Not the same as passport)
Example:-
In passport - City, ABC XYZ
In eCoPR - City, ABC

- Same case with the Last entry at field.
Is this normal with everyone who received eCoPR?
It's the same with me. Looks like it reached max limit for that field