+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Good news Guys. I got my Credentials today June 3, 2021. I submitted my reply email on May 25, 2021 and my VO is Etobicoke.

Please be patient yours will come soon.
Good luck to all.
Did you send any follow up emails as all people who got first email on 28 got theirs second one today but I am waiting.
Just worried

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Did you send any follow up emails as all people who got first email on 28 got theirs second one today but I am waiting.
Just worried
man it's so random.. and i guess buggy too - i.e. i received credential mail in a name of my daughter but for my email LOL - so i don't know what's really going on there :)

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys! I finally received my eCOPR after 9 months... although I noticed the original date of entry and the last date of entry is wrong. Will this cause any issues or should I just let it be for now? I know some people have similar issues, could you please advise.

Thank you!!
Hi congratulations so you waited 9 months from the day you submitted your pictures and address in portal ?

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Please let me know if you raise a web form and it works. I’ve been waiting since 20 May. It has been 2 weeks and I don’t expect it to come any time soon. I think IRCC just went all in on the new confirmation portal within the past 2-3 weeks. They’ve been pumping out approvals at their capacity and this portal likely became the new bottleneck.

I just hope that our applications haven’t been forgotten at the bottom of a long growing list. Sometimes it certainly feels that way, so my advise for anyone who hasn’t got their credentials email yet: if you were to get it late in the week, it might be better to wait out the weekend and submit your declaration, photos and address on a Monday morning instead of on Thursday or Friday.
I agree with you. I was waiting for 5 days, didnt get credentials and replied to the same mail thread.. got the credentials on last sunday afternoon. I am still awaing for eCOPR. So if you are waiting for more than a week. please reply back politely asking if they need any additional information or clarification, so it will get their attention.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Guys hii

I am really suffering in my job I am PNP and I have to stay here until I get Copr , I have been in this job for 2 years , I submitted my pic and address I am waiting for 2 weeks but nothing has been approved , do you guys have an idea when I might receive it at most ?
How long have you been waiting ?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I agree with you. I was waiting for 5 days, didnt get credentials and replied to the same mail thread.. got the credentials on last sunday afternoon. I am still awaing for eCOPR. So if you are waiting for more than a week. please reply back politely asking if they need any additional information or clarification, so it will get their attention.
I didn't know you could get email for Credentials over the weekends as well. They are not system generated email, right?
Maybe someone working overtime.

Reactions: sprittech

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Just worried
CECApril I just sent the reply email with no follow ups. Be patient it will come.

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hey, you replied back to the same email right?
I got the first email on the same day(May 28th). But i created a new email and mailed em back.

I'll wait until tomorrow 12 PM and send it again.
Could you please let me know how you responded?
1. Replied to the same email?
2. Replied with the following content:
Name:
UCI
Port of Entry?

No formal salutations?
Guys you have to be patient. I submitted my reply email on 25 May and finally got my Credentials today. I would say it takes roughly one week to get Credentials so if you submitted on the 28th May then I would say by next Wednesday or sooner you should receive the Credentials.

Reactions: salw578

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi please share your timelines
Mine is this

January 16,2021 submitted
January 18, 2021 AOR
Feb 12, 2021 MEP
April 17, 2021 first GU
May 17,2021 second GU
May 25, 2021 third GU
May 27, 2021 email of confirmation of pr portal

still waiting for them to reply with the link. Thanks!

Reactions: vvin.win