+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kurt7868

May 31, 2021
No one is answering the lingering question. Those who already got eCOPR, can you please tell us:
1. What was your subject line in the reply to first email?
2. Did you attach the PDF file from the first email back with your reply?
I just replied to the email which already had the subject line and by doing so, the pdf will also be carried forward with your reply.

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Hey Guys,

I just received my eCOPR today. Here is my timeline

First confirmation email: May 24, I replied the same day, resent my reply on May 27
Credentials: May 28
eCOPR: June 2

VO: Ottawa

All the best everyone.

I'd like to encourage everyone to be patient, Everyone who has received the first email has technically been approved. A few days of waiting for email credentials and eCOPR does not compare to the wait for application review from start to finish. Be patient and be happy that you are nearly at the end or the end of a process that some wish they had a chance to get to.
Hi congratulations. Just wanted to ask where can You find the ECOPR on the portal?

Reactions: Kevin2020

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hi congratulations. Just wanted to ask where can You find the ECOPR on the portal?
Hi Cheema07ajashan, when you declare you are in Canada, upload your address and upload your photo it will take a couple of days to get the eCOPR. You will get an email that you have an update in the confirmation portal. When you log in, it will be at the bottom of the page and it will show you an option to Download it.

wolfram

Aug 9, 2020
If they've still not approved your address and photo, how do you figure you've got the eCoPR ? Is it an email or update in the online application or portal ?
I have no idea. I received an email and checked it through the portal, I was able to download my eCoPR. Also, they updated my application on cic website just today. But in the portal my application is still in review. no idea what's going on

Last edited:
Reactions: PrasadK

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Hi Cheema07ajashan, when you declare you are in Canada, upload your address and upload your photo it will take a couple of days to get the eCOPR. You will get an email that you have an update in the confirmation portal. When you log in, it will be at the bottom of the page and it will show you an option to Download it.
Okay thanks.

wolfram

Aug 9, 2020
No one is answering the lingering question. Those who already got eCOPR, can you please tell us:
1. What was your subject line in the reply to first email?
2. Did you attach the PDF file from the first email back with your reply?
in the email, it is already saying that just hit the reply button. Write down the requested info and just send it

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
@vvin.win I think that's the max time frame IRCC is giving for the card to arrive so that we don't call within that time frame. But I have seen in this forum it arrives within a week.
Lol, I agree with you. I am trying to find a way (without GCkey) to track the PR card. If I find something new, I will post it here. ;)

Reactions: sophieannsmith

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC

wolfram

Aug 9, 2020
Hi svk.dec25, yes, as long as you have your COPR/E-COPR(Proof of PR status). You are all good.

This may not be the case, but I wish everyone can get rid of their a$$hole employer/ toxic environment. (you can ignore this part if I make you feel upset by this sentence, thanks.)
HA HA, I am not alone! I thought about the same questions a lot and asked many people. As soon as you are approved, you are free to go!!

Reactions: vvin.win

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
@limitless77777 Hi limitless77777, first I would like to congrats you and your child for getting the PR card.
For your cases, I think it is fine, your spouse might need a new photo if they require to do so.
Don't get too worried. He/She should be able to receive the card within 6 weeks. If not, he/she must complete the solemn declaration for them saying that he/she was never received the card. Thank you and good luck.

I found this website to answer most of the questions here. Folks, you can take a look if you are interested. Thanks

I was told that my permanent resident card was sent to me but I did not get it yet. What should I do?
If you did not get your PR card before six weeks have passed

If you are waiting for your PR card, but less than six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you, you must wait until this time has passed.

If you did not get your PR card after six weeks have passed
If you are waiting for your PR card and six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you and you did not get it, you must complete a solemn declaration. Mailing instructions are provided at the bottom of the form.

Note: if 180 days have passed since the PR card was mailed, you will have to apply for a PR card, fill in section G (solemn declaration), and include the fee payment.

Related Linked:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=10

Reactions: SUMR