+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hey Guys,

I just received my eCOPR today. Here is my timeline

First confirmation email: May 24, I replied the same day, resent my reply on May 27
Credentials: May 28
eCOPR: June 2

VO: Ottawa

All the best everyone.

I'd like to encourage everyone to be patient, Everyone who has received the first email has technically been approved. A few days of waiting for email credentials and eCOPR does not compare to the wait for application review from start to finish. Be patient and be happy that you are nearly at the end or the end of a process that some wish they had a chance to get to.
Congrats. Could you please share how long did it take for you to receive first email after all stages passed ?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Received CEC Inland eCOPR from Etobicoke on May 25th, 2021.

Received updated SIN numbers yesterday through Canadapost.

Linked the PR card application to my GIC account today and showing as submitted only. (Place of Birth should be exactly as per passport including case and special characters to be able to link). Used UCI and family name option to link them.
Hi i have same timeline as yours and same VO please update us when u receive PR card . I cant link my card to cic account bcz my representative has my login of cic account

Reactions: vvin.win

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey Guys,

First confirmation email: May 24, I replied the same day, resent my reply on May 27

All the best everyone.

I'd like to encourage everyone to be patient, Everyone who has received the first email has technically been approved. A few days of waiting for email credentials and eCOPR does not compare to the wait for application review from start to finish. Be patient and be happy that you are nearly at the end or the end of a process that some wish they had a chance to get to.
Did they approve your photo as well? And are you single applicant?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Nothing from Etobicoke in this forum. No portal credentials, no pr confirmation email and no copr as well in this week. Have they all gone on summer vacation or what?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hey Guys,

All the best everyone.

Congratulations to you

Reactions: GB94

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Hi i have same timeline as yours and same VO please update us when u receive PR card . I cant link my card to cic account bcz my representative has my login of cic account
Sure, will post it when a update happens. You may be able to ask your attorney to link or create a new gic account for self and link them.

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
My spouse and I both received the portal email. I'm the primary applicant. Do we both have to reply? Or just me including my spouse information. Thanks

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Looks like finally things moving with Etobicoke office … may 24 is what I heard… I guess at least this is taken up in chronological order…