+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hello all, I received the portal confirmation email on May 28 and still waiting for the login credentials. I wonder if getting the portal confirmation is equivalent to the approval of my application? Thank you!
That means application is approved. I also received the email on 28th and now waiting for credentials email..

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
How long does it usually take to receive eCOPR on the new PR confirmation portal after having summitted photos, address? VO Etobicoke. Been waiting since 21st May...
Wait until the 21st of June.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
How long does it usually take to receive eCOPR on the new PR confirmation portal after having summitted photos, address? VO Etobicoke. Been waiting since 21st May...
I’ve been waiting since 20 May. Some people waited 2 hours while others, like myself, will be waiting 2+ weeks. A couple of people on this thread have been waiting since 8 and 9 May.

Lower your expectations and meditate. This is Canada, after all, and this is Canada’s pace of life. If you are from another developed country, you’ll have to get used to the random, archaic and oftentimes extremely slow bureaucratic processes of this country in many other facets of life, from how things are done at your workplace, the healthcare system, to the city planning and construction, etc.

It’ll come, eventually.

Reactions: vvin.win

dhaiwat7

Apr 1, 2017
After you submit declaration, add and photo, is there anything to do other than wait for COPR? I read people are linking their profiles?!

chrisflare

Feb 3, 2021
While waiting for the portal login credentials, I will be moving by the end of June.
As I will confirm the current address information, the PR card may not arrive by the end of June. I wonder if the portal allows us to leave a mailing address that is different from residential address? Thank you!

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
While waiting for the portal login credentials, I will be moving by the end of June.
As I will confirm the current address information, the PR card may not arrive by the end of June. I wonder if the portal allows us to leave a mailing address that is different from residential address? Thank you!
I am in the same shoe! Any chance I can tell them to mail the PR card to new address?

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
When you reply to the portal confirmation email, do you attach the photos? Or you upload the photos in the actual portal?

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hey Guys,

I just received my eCOPR today. Here is my timeline

First confirmation email: May 24, I replied the same day, resent my reply on May 27
Credentials: May 28
eCOPR: June 2

VO: Ottawa

All the best everyone.

I'd like to encourage everyone to be patient, Everyone who has received the first email has technically been approved. A few days of waiting for email credentials and eCOPR does not compare to the wait for application review from start to finish. Be patient and be happy that you are nearly at the end or the end of a process that some wish they had a chance to get to.