AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
If you click into the approved application and scroll down there should be “messages” in there is had all the info about the PR card and just said “your PR card has been mailed, should take up to 6 weeks to arrive”

Also make sure you look on a computer, on my mobile I couldn’t see the message (unless you scroll across) once I logged in on the PC it was easy to spot :)
Hi sophieannsmith, congrats that they have sent out the PR cards to you. However, I wonder why they "take up to 6 weeks to arrive" because they have mentioned it will arrive within 1 week. Maybe they still reviewing the photo????o_O
Btw, thanks for sharing the info here, appreciated that.;)

"Once we review and accept the photo you submit, it will show this in the portal and you should get your PR card within one week. We’ll send it to the mailing address in Canada you gave us. You can check to see if we’ve accepted your photo through the portal."

Related Linked:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
People need your help to respond to my portal confirmation email.
I went to US on Dec 21st and returned to Canada on Dec 22nd. So Dec 22nd will be my last time entered Canada, correct? and I entered via Niagara falls rainbow bridge, will this be my Port of Entry or the first time entered the country i.e. Toronto Airport - YYZ?

And do I need to specify my residency address in the email to confirm my presence in canada?

Reactions: vvin.win

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi sophieannsmith, congrats that they have sent out the PR cards to you. However, I wonder why they "take up to 6 weeks to arrive" because they have mentioned it will arrive within 1 week. Maybe they still reviewing the photo????o_O
Btw, thanks for sharing the info here, appreciated that.;)

"Once we review and accept the photo you submit, it will show this in the portal and you should get your PR card within one week. We’ll send it to the mailing address in Canada you gave us. You can check to see if we’ve accepted your photo through the portal."

Related Linked:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
Right! I don’t think it will take 6 weeks to arrive but I think they just say they just to cover any delays :D

I know quite a few people on here recieved their PR card and on the portal it still shows as “photo in review” so I don’t know whether in the end it actually gets “approved” in the new portal, but in GC its all been sent out as I can see the PR card document number and expiring date along with the date it was dispatched.

Reactions: vvin.win

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
People need your help to respond to my portal confirmation email.
I went to US on Dec 21st and returned to Canada on Dec 22nd. So Dec 22nd will be my last time entered Canada, correct? and I entered via Niagara falls rainbow bridge, will this be my Port of Entry or the first time entered the country i.e. Toronto Airport - YYZ?

And do I need to specify my residency address in the email to confirm my presence in canada?
Hi Suryarao611,
POE: Niagara falls rainbow bridge.
Date of Last time entry Canada: 22 Dec (year)
Original of entry date: The first time you come to Toronto Airport

No, you should fill in the residency address in the portal (after the credential email).

Last edited:
Reactions: Suryarao611

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Received CEC Inland eCOPR from Etobicoke on May 25th, 2021.

Received updated SIN numbers yesterday through Canadapost.

Linked the PR card application to my GIC account today and showing as submitted only. (Place of Birth should be exactly as per passport including case and special characters to be able to link). Used UCI and family name option to link them.

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
How long does it usually take to receive eCOPR on the new PR confirmation portal after having summitted photos, address? VO Etobicoke. Been waiting since 21st May...

Reactions: Ron13