+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
I have already sent the mail twice. A fresh mail and a reply to the original one. Nothing yet.
Hi Can you please help me
I sent them reply to the original email first time on 28 May
And then I just replied to the same thread with copy and paste of whatever I sent last time.
Do you suggest I should start a new one or should just wait or should I reply again to the same thread.

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi Can you please help me
I sent them reply to the original email first time on 28 May
And then I just replied to the same thread with copy and paste of whatever I sent last time.
Do you suggest I should start a new one or should just wait or should I reply again to the same thread.
u sent 2-3 replies in the first email u received ?? did u receive portal credentials ?

Patelkomal

Feb 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-08-2020
AOR Received.
03-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
my first reply was on May 25 then more clarified mail on 26 and 27 so 3 in total :) so maybe they will send by the EOW..

Also, some of the ppl are waiting since May 20th - got on wrong shelf?

BTW do you have any dependents?
I am also waiting since May 25, 2021. Vo: Ottawa

BliPan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Is there any forum to discuss "becoming PR" related activities? Ex: SIN, DL, Health Card, Child Benefit etc.

AlkaYadav

Mar 30, 2021
Hi Sardee, notify the officers immediately about your situation. They will help you to correct the necessary error parts on the COPR, Like Surname/Given name, sex, etc. They have entered the wrong first entry date for my dependant. Afterward, I send them an email and tell them what's happening, they replied back within 1 day, says it's okay and it does not need to be updated/renew.
Hi, I got my ecopr recently and for me and my husband, the last entry date is wrong? Is it okay? Is CIC not updating? Please guide.

Reactions: vvin.win