+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Chinmay8888

May 31, 2021
so from what i see here - all western offices work fine and processing everything quite quickly - Vancouver, Calgary, but the ones which are in Ontario/Qubec are extremely slow.. Etobicoke, Montreal etc... and i think cases are assigned on applicants address basis - so i bet mine should be Etobicoke and this explains why it takes long to even get credentials for portal
I agree.my file is with Etobicoke and I haven’t yet received credentials since 17 th may

Reactions: Jasaman

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Yes for sin number. How many days it took to get it online ?? And one more question do i need to submit signed copy of COPR online . When i am trying to take printout of eCOPR on my printer it doesn’t comes up with signature. Signature part missing when i try to take printout.
It'll take a week to arrive from online
Yes you need to sign it, use mobile app to print it, you can have an option in it as A4 format and FIT ON THE PAGE, I had the same issue as the printer missed the sign portion only printed till the remarks, so I used the mobile app and it worked, printed the full page.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
It'll take a week to arrive from online
Yes you need to sign it, use mobile app to print it, you can have an option in it as A4 format and FIT ON THE PAGE, I had the same issue as the printer missed the sign portion only printed till the remarks, so I used the mobile app and it worked, printed the full page.
Got it thanku so much

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Are you using the same photos that you've used when submitted the EE application?
Thanks!
if your EE application photo is not older than 6 months then its fine. If not, the letter from IRCC specifically asks for a recent photo from the last 6 months.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
How much time it takes for copr after we upload the photo& confirm the Canada presence…

Last edited:

Sharmaji7777

May 21, 2021
How do you guys (@Sharmaji7777 ) know that your local VO is Etobicoke?
I'm also waiting for the credentials. My PR confirmation portal first email is from Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network, IRCC, and it doesn't specify any VO.
See the first email for credentials at bottom u can see the office

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Got the invitation on May 22, credential on May 26 and uploaded photos right away. Still waiting for Ecopr. Vancouver VO
Anyone know why Vancouver VO is so slow?

Reactions: 4zans and Surrey604

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
How can I make things happen faster? Can I send webforms to expedite?

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
I received my e-COPR on May 27th but I received following email today -
"Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document"

Attached pdf contains contains the basic information and instructions of COPR .
 Verify the information on your eCoPR document.
 Notify us of any errors by contacting us via: IRCC.ClientPortal-
PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
 If the information is accurate, print your eCoPR document.
 Sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document at the bottom of the
page under the IRCC officer electronic signature and date.
 Your eCoPR document is very important, please keep it safe.
 Your eCoPR is not a valid document for travelling, you need to wait for your PR
card before leaving Canada for travelling.

I am confused as what information I have to send now by replying above email perhaps client copy of COPR with my signatutre?
@legalfalcon Can you please help me to clarify above info?

If anyone has received such email after receiving e-COPR please let me know. Thank you.

Reactions: vvin.win