+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Phani404

May 31, 2021
Friday I received email from confirmation portal to my spouse and me. I replied and waiting for the reply.
AOR: Feb-12-2021
Currently in Canada

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Anybody please can tell me we need to make an appointment to go to service canada in Mississauga or we can go to in person??

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Did you get it from Calgary? if so, that's clear why.. I guess everyone who is experiencing delays are dealing with Etobicoke office.. and that's the main reason for all those delays..ppl waiting for credentials since May 19th, 20th.. no next day credentials as you see
How do you guys (@Sharmaji7777 ) know that your local VO is Etobicoke?
I'm also waiting for the credentials. My PR confirmation portal first email is from Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network, IRCC, and it doesn't specify any VO.

Reactions: mapple007

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
I verified in my profile. No status update
A GU is basically a ghost update. This is when you see your profile has been updated when you log in, but when you check there is no actual update. It kind of means that there is something happening in the background that you do not see. Often people will see GU's before their application is approved.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Why do you want to book appointment for ? For SIN number ? That you can update online, I did it online only.
Yes for sin number. How many days it took to get it online ?? And one more question do i need to submit signed copy of COPR online . When i am trying to take printout of eCOPR on my printer it doesn’t comes up with signature. Signature part missing when i try to take printout.