02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
They send email when they dispatched??? On portal too
yeah, so far from what I know, they will notify you about that.
Once your card is "departure" from them, it's Canada Post's job to send it to your address.

Make sure you inform IRCC if your address/ contact info changed. Because after they send it to you, and you changed something without telling them, and something went wrong. You might have to pay and apply for renew/ replace your new card if it was LOST,etc.
They will not be responsible about that, only if there is a typo on the card/ wrong picture on the card, etc. will be redone. Otherwise, the responsibility is on you. Which, will cause more time and money.

New permanent residents
New permanent residents don’t need to apply for a permanent resident card (PR card). We will send one to you when you immigrate to Canada if you tell us your Canadian mailing address. You have 180 days after immigrating to send it to us. If we don’t get it in time, then you have to apply for your card. There is a $50 processing fee for PR card applications.

Related Linked:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace.html

Reactions: Jasaman

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
yeah, so far from what I know, they will notify you about that.
Once your card is "departure" from them, it's Canada Post's job to send it to your address.

Make sure you inform IRCC if your address/ contact info changed. Because after they send it to you, and you changed something without telling them, and something went wrong. You might have to pay and apply for renew/ replace your new card if it was LOST,etc.
They will not be responsible about that, only if there is a typo on the card/ wrong picture on the card, etc. will be redone. Otherwise, the responsibility is on you. Which, will cause more time and money.

New permanent residents
New permanent residents don’t need to apply for a permanent resident card (PR card). We will send one to you when you immigrate to Canada if you tell us your Canadian mailing address. You have 180 days after immigrating to send it to us. If we don’t get it in time, then you have to apply for your card. There is a $50 processing fee for PR card applications.

Related Linked:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace.html
Also, the waiting time for renew/replace PR cards is 70 days, For new cards is 120 days. Fees are $50 CAD.
just some extra info for you guys.;)

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Congrats.
I got also this morning Sunday.
I received two emails under my email address for myself and my spouse. and I respond with one email including all our info. So you’re saying it doesn’t need to respond separately for spouse also?
By reading the instructions in the PDF attached, I don't think a separate email is necessary.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello,
I have received PR confirmation portal email. in the structure it says "verify passport for the dates and location". what does it mean? should I attached pages of passport to verify original and last dates of entry to Canada?

Thanks
@snsajedi You don't need to attach passport copies. They are asking to verify the dates for last entry date to Canada and port of entry

Reactions: snsajedi