I got my eCopr today,
Got email from the officer on May 17, 2021
Replied on May 18, 2021
Credential portal email on May 20, 2021
Uploaded photo and confirmed address same day
Finally ECoPR May 27, 2021

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi , is there anybody knows when they dispatched and pr card delivered, is there we get any email or notification that we know that when it dispatched and delivered through online portal

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi , is there anybody knows when they dispatched and pr card delivered, is there we get any email or notification that we know that when it dispatched and delivered through online portal
Hi Please keep me posted on the reply

Reactions: Jasaman

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, just an update on my end. Received my PR card two weeks after sending my photo and address. It still says “in review” on my portal and the CIC status is not approved yet.

Given that, I’ll be moving to a new address in about a months time. If it still isn’t completed by that point, do I still need to use a web form to update them about my address?
@Cryo Please share your PR card timelines starting from the portal e-mail and please share your VO. It would help others in the group, Thanks !!

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys, just an update on my end. Received my PR card two weeks after sending my photo and address. It still says “in review” on my portal and the CIC status is not approved yet.

Given that, I’ll be moving to a new address in about a months time. If it still isn’t completed by that point, do I still need to use a web form to update them about my address?
Without ecopr they sent you oPR card? That’s strange

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I am waiting from May 8th for eCOPR
Etobicoke office
I don’t know why they don’t follow a pattern. What they do with applications is exactly what’s they are doing with this shitty portal too,some sent their address and picture and got th ecopr the very next day, and some like us are waiting for more than two weeks. That’s ridiculous and biased

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
First mail they ask the UCI and port of entry etc. and second email for the credentials for login into the PR Portal.
Thanks. So agents told you that if you received first mail, this means that you are approved and it’s just a matter of time of getting this credentials?

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Thanks. So agents told you that if you received first mail, this means that you are approved and it’s just a matter of time of getting this credentials?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

It mentioned here as well on their official website

"Once we approve your application, we’ll

• send you an invitation to confirm
    • if you want to use the portal
    • your email address
    • all email addresses for each person on your application
  • create an account for you (you can’t create one yourself)
  • send another email, after you confirm the above, with a link to the portal and instructions on how to sign in with your username and a temporary password"