AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Hi guys, just received my eCOPR. I was waiting since 13th May. I really hope everyone who is waiting gets it soon!

VO office: Calgary
Congrats.;)

Reactions: warraich1

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Does IRCC normally only send out emails early in the morning? I have never received emails from them after 10am. Also how do you guys know where you got the portal email from? The email that I got doesnt have any location mentioned and the address is IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
EDIT: I just got the same email I got from them on May 24th asking me about my first and last entry in Canada and port of entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: svk.dec25

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Does IRCC normally only send out emails early in the morning? I have never received emails from them after 10am. Also how do you guys know where you got the portal email from? The email that I got doesnt have any location mentioned and the address is IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I received all emails regarding PR confirmation portal, credential and eCoPR , and final account update between 8:55 am and 9:00 am.
I think this email feeds are set at the night and triggered by Batch jobs which run between 8:50 am and 9:00 am.
Regarding your last question, open the PDF attached to it. You will see the information you’re looking for.

Reactions: vvin.win

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I received all emails regarding PR confirmation portal, credential and eCoPR , and final account update between 8:55 am and 9:00 am.
I think this email feeds are set at the night and triggered by Batch jobs which run between 8:50 am and 9:00 am.
Regarding your last question, open the PDF attached to it. You will see the information you’re looking for.
I did. Nothing in that doc says anything about where the email came from. This is what I got again today. There are some more info about the PR portal but this is at the end of the doc:

What you need to do next:
 Reply to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.
 Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
 In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I did. Nothing in that doc says anything about where the email came from. This is what I got again today. There are some more info about the PR portal but this is at the end of the doc:

What you need to do next:
 Reply to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.
 Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
 In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):
I don’t think you need to be bothered about it. If you have replied to that email with proper and correct information then that should serve the purpose for you. And since you have received this email that means you have passed all stages and going to receive CoPR soon.

Reactions: vvin.win

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I don’t think you need to be bothered about it. If you have replied to that email with proper and correct information then that should serve the purpose for you. And since you have received this email that means you have passed all stages and going to receive CoPR soon.
Am I supposed to mention my personal email and then put the email in the template they mentioned again? Also I dont have any dependents so I just mentioned that instead of the Option thing. Is the last port of entry the city or the airport? I entered through Toronto international airport.