+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

AMU1313

Apr 20, 2021
once your address is accepted, you receive your
Photo approval is related to your PR card. Mine is still “in review” even if I already received my PR card more than two months ago.

edit: should be “once your address is accepted, your receive your COPR, not PR card”, my bad.
Hi,

Can you please let me know after you got ECOPR ,how many days took your PR CARD in the mail

vmaithil

Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
11-June-2020
AOR Received.
19-Aug-2020
Hello, I am new to this forum.

I got my ECOPR in April 2021 and asked to send Phots to Etobicoke, ON Office I send them after a week. However, didn't receive any mail. is there any way I can track when I'll get my PR card?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo , anybody has an idea after submitting mailing address and photo on the portal , How many days Etobicoke VO take for COPR

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi,

At the client portal, In the photo requirement they asked for the front and back of the photo with date and address but when I am uploading it, it only giving option to upload only one photo. How I can I upload the backside of the photograph? Could somebody please help?

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi,

At the client portal, In the photo requirement they asked for the front and back of the photo with date and address but when I am uploading it, it only giving option to upload only one photo. How I can I upload the backside of the photograph? Could somebody please help?
You do not need to upload the backside :) just the front!