+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
For applicants from Etobicoke office: how long do you take to get the second portal email with the login account? I saw people from Calgary got he second email like right next day

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
I got PR confirmation portal email on Thursday and I responded same day but I’m yet to receive the portal credentials. Is there anyone here that has received same email from Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network, Ottawa and has received the portal credentials? Please do let me know how long it takes to get the portal credential?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - Hi Sir, What will be the UCI for a dependent for replying to IRCC for the PR portal. Is it the same as the PA or the one dependent has in its visitor visa or work permit? Please help
Each individual is given a UCI number if they have ever applied for any visa / permit with IRCC and the UCI number will remain the same for any application you file in the future.

If you have a permit, the UCI number will be listed on it.

Even if you leave the UCI blank, IRCC will locate the one that you have and enter it.

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Guys please help me,

I got permanent residency confirmation portal email,

but the attachment in that email belongs to someone else,

please tell me how long will they take to reply, I reply them that this information doesn’t belongs to me and please provide my correct information,

haven’t heard anything yet.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

I received my COPR on the portal back on Jan 15th I noticed that they had my sex incorrect as female, so I requested to have this changed. In February they invalidated my COPR with incorrect information but they have not re-issued a new COPR. This means I cannot update my sin number with service Canada they sent me a letter today saying my current COPR is not valid to contact IRCC, has anyone else had issues with incorrect COPR?

I find it so frustrating that it's now May and I don't have a document to prove my status here in Canada, I am sick of trying to call IRCC they are no help. my current SIN runs out in August and I am afraid I won't have a valid COPR or PR Card in order to request a new one. i cannot believe they would treat residents like this 5 months to have COPR reissued
same problem.. there's a topic for this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wrong-information-on-e-copr.724035/

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I got PR confirmation portal email on Thursday and I responded same day but I’m yet to receive the portal credentials. Is there anyone here that has received same email from Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network, Ottawa and has received the portal credentials? Please do let me know how long it takes to get the portal credential?
Yes I’m in the same boat. I replied on Friday morning.

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
I'm about to upload my photo on the portal. Do I have to include the back of the photo that has the stamp of date taken and the name of the photographer? I would appreciate responses from those that already have their photos approved. Thanks

Surrey604

Mar 17, 2021
Hey guys i created an account on the pr portal online by myself before letting IRCC do it. Is there going to be any conflict with that ? I did respond to the email they had sent me with my uci , entry date etc.

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Just the front. No need for the back.
@NOC98 have you already received your PR card?
If yes, could you please shed light on events that we will see before getting the PR card?
For example, will there be any email triggered?
Or, maybe the picture will be approved first then the card will be delivered?
My picture is still in "in review" status. I uploaded the picture on 12 May 2021 and received the CoPR on 13 May 2021.
How would I know that the card is coming?

Reactions: vvin.win