+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
@Here Any March/April e-copr holders who got their PR cards? If yes, can you please share the timelines from E-COPR till receiving PR card and VO ?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
I have no idea tbh. What some applicants did earlier this year was send a new email and changed the start of the subject for FW to RE and that was the trick. We’re assuming back then that maybe there’s a rule that checks the subject header and drop those responses in a mailbox to those assigned to create the PR confirmation credentials. Since the first and second email are from two diff addresses.

@NOC98, Thank you. I got to know from a different group if the details from e-copr don't let link the PR card application to the CIC account, I was asked to try giving place of birth matching with passport and it worked.

Can you please let me know how long it took for you to get the PR card after your address is approved? I remember you mentioning in another post, but it's really hard to dig that post :)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98, Thank you. I got to know from a different group if the details from e-copr don't let link the PR card application to the CIC account, I was asked to try giving place of birth matching with passport and it worked.

Can you please let me know how long it took for you to get the PR card after your address is approved? I remember you mentioning in another post, but it's really hard to dig that post :)
PR card was approved after 3 weeks of getting COPR and dispatched. Got it a week later.

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi
I mistakenly replied the wrong date of last time entered in Canada column.
Is this creates any issue?
Will they send me the online portal account email ?

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi
I mistakenly replied the wrong date of last time entered in Canada column.
Is this creates any issue?
Will they send me the online portal account email ?
Reply to your last reply by correcting the information. Leave a line that there was a mistake in last entry date correcting it in this reply. Kindly ignore the last reply.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi @NOC98 i have a question that I uploaded only front face side of picture in the portal. I didn’t upload the back side of pictures like of stamping of photographer . Only front is fine?????

Ikaur371

Feb 4, 2021
Hello guys .. my agent sent me the pdf for confirmation portal, so now i just need to reply to that by answering the below question?
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada: Location(Port of Entry):

also what is option A or option B?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello guys .. my agent sent me the pdf for confirmation portal, so now i just need to reply to that by answering the below question?
Name:
UCI:
Original entry date:

@Ikaur371 if you have dependents, this comes into play. Please fill in the above details you mentioned and also clearly state which of the below options you want to choose.(again if only you have dependents, it makes sense)

Option A
allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account.
You will then act on behalf of them.
or
Option B
o give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to
create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

Reactions: vvin.win

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
Name:
UCI:
Original entry date:

Make sure you include the original message in the reply. Please do that I seen people send a fresh email without some info from the old email body it won’t redirect to the officer

ask your agent to send whole email instead of just the PDF

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Make sure you include the original message in the reply. Please do that I seen people send a fresh email without some info from the old email body it won’t redirect to the officer

ask your agent to send whole email instead of just the PDF
I sent fresh email, with my UCI number as a title.
Got credentials within an hour.