+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,
I send my address and photo in portal on may 8th . Its still in review with ircc . Waiting for ecopr. I am so confused what to do
You can try sending an email to first email you received from IRCC for client portal - Worth giving a shot. I am also waiting to receive e-COPR after my photo and address submission. But if I don't hear on Tuesday I will reply to their first email.

Reactions: Sharmaji7777

Cryo

May 6, 2021
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR Card after sending the address? it'll be almost two weeks since I sent it and no update on the site yet. I got my eCoPR last week.

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
@legalfalcon Yesterday I received an email for the portal process. But the attached PDF contained the information for my spouse. They didn’t send mine. I am the one who is principal applicant. Today I replied that email along with my details too. Will it be any issue regarding this?

Last edited:

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
@legalfalcon Is it safe to say that once you received the credentials for the Permanent Residence portal login and you upload the address and Present photos of yourself, you are eventually get the eCOPR? I mean your application is approved and all stages are passed! Am I Correct ? Please share your knowledge

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Finally, I got Copr!!!!! And it seems its mistake free thank God. Omg the refreshing days are behind me...

First email: 7 May
Second email: 11 May and submitted within the hour
COPR: 21 May

Vo Calgary,
Congrats well looks like they reached 11th may. i hope to get it next week now

Reactions: vvin.win and S.MB

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Is it safe to say that once you received the credentials for the Permanent Residence portal login and you upload the address and Present photos of yourself, you are eventually get the eCOPR? I mean your application is approved and all stages are passed! Am I Correct ? Please share your knowledge
absolutely, this is the last step and is only initiated after all stages have passed to confirm that you are in Canada and the cOPR is sent to you.

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
congrats, I've been following your posts. .
hopefully, I get mine soon. I am Calgary VO too.. waiting for eCOPR since 13th May.. I am refreshing almost 100 times a day lol..
Thank you. I know how you feel I was refereshing like crazy too but the email notification is instant with portal update. I really hope you hear back soon.

Reactions: warraich1

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
@legalfalcon Yesterday I received an email for the portal process. But the attached PDF contained the information for my spouse. They didn’t send mine. I am the one who is principal applicant. Today I replied that email along with my details too. Will it be any issue regarding this?
Did you reply them? I got but some else’s information that doesn’t belong to me in the attachment,
I replied and ask to send me correct one, but haven’t get any reply yet.
please tell me what about yours?

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Thanks where will I able to add dependant if I provide same email address for dependant, can you help clarify little bit more?
Thank you so much
i have one question. I got an email for my spouse but not for me. Can I send my details also in reply to that email?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks where will I able to add dependant if I provide same email address for dependant, can you help clarify little bit more?
Thank you so much

@Ash.newbie If you send same e-mail address for you and your dependant, they will create one login and you will see 2 profiles under the same login. You can use that to declare you are in Canada, upload picture and share them your address.

Reactions: Ash.newbie