Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I got e-COPR today.
my dependents last entry was INCORRECT. I will just advise them by email after I received our PR Card.
I don't think it's a big issue.
Congratsss! The photos that we need to upload on PR Confirmation portal must be taken in last 6 months?? Can you help me with the photo requirements please.

Last edited:

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Thought of Sharing my time line
Received itA on Jan 8 2021
Submitted on Jan 19 2021
Medical updated feb 9
Since I already gave my biometric for PGWP back in 2019 updated the bio same day
But they Requested for RCMP on 9
RCMP submitted after three weeks
March 28 background verification completed
Some updates in between
Received first mail on 15 th may
Replied in same day
Received second mail on 17th
Declaration did in same same day
Received ECOPR on 18th may
Thank god
Now it showing photo in review
congratulations, that was pretty quick.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Congratsss! Did you receive your CoPR and PR Card on the same day, i.e. May 19th?
Secondly, the photos that we need to upload on PR Confirmation portal must be taken in last 6 months? Can you help me with the photo reqs.
yes photos must be from last 6 months. You can see the specification while uploading the photo.

Reactions: Anchal G

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys, I submitted my photo, address and declaration on 11th May. On 12th May, I received another initiated profile, the exact same one for me (I'm a single applicant), so I filled that one as well. Now I have 2 identical profiles in review since 11-12 May. Did anyone experience this before? I read that each person should have only 1 profile, idk why they created a second one for me. Most people submitted these days got their eCopr already and idk what's wrong with mine

Reactions: Jsainbhi

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Anyone waiting for copr who submitted near 12th of May... Cic Calgary
I m still waiting submitted everything on 12th still under review..

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys, I submitted my photo, address and declaration on 11th May. On 12th May, I received another initiated profile, the exact same one for me (I'm a single applicant), so I filled that one as well. Now I have 2 identical profiles in review since 11-12 May. Did anyone experience this before? I read that each person should have only 1 profile, idk why they created a second one for me. Most people submitted these days got their eCopr already and idk what's wrong with mine
Exactly same here don't know what's going on.... Call center can't help in this too as they cant either see our portal stuff or msy be they are not allowed to tell..