+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Creating account don't have any issue. By mistake I had done the samething. But IRCC agent created profiles without any issue.
Can u please share after replied to their email, when did u were able to see PR confirmation tab ?? And checking account in every hour is not an issue???thank u

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
"Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO3296"

I have received email like this on 15th (Saturday). I sent them required details. No updates. Can someone tell how long it can take ? I am worried because I read some post that they got portal credentials in 2hrs.
2 hours is a record. It can take a few days to weeks. Depends on the person assigned to you on when they’d be able to create the account. So no use comparing timelines with others.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If it’s via PR confirmation portal, you should’ve received it already. Did link your PR card application to IRCC account? Once the PR card is approved, it could take 6 weeks for your to receive it and that’s already stretching it. You should’ve received it by now.
Tried to link for 2 weeks with almost all possible combinations hehe
They entered my data in different ways.. my eCOPR is a mess... the officer made 4 mistakes... after calling CIC, they said my data matches what I have entered in my application and should be fine in the PR Card... meaning the eCOPR was human error.
I am waiting their 120 days in order give another call... ;)

bursas89

Feb 18, 2021
Hi, how long does it take usually to receive the eCOPR from the time you submit the declaration, address, and photo?
Etobicoke VO.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Tried to link for 2 weeks with almost all possible combinations hehe
They entered my data in different ways.. my eCOPR is a mess... the officer made 4 mistakes... after calling CIC, they said my data matches what I have entered in my application and should be fine in the PR Card... meaning the eCOPR was human error.
I am waiting their 120 days in order give another call... ;)
I got my COPR around the same time as you and my PR card took a month to arrive. This wait of yours is totally unacceptable. :(

timbob

May 17, 2021
Hi All,

I received my COPR on the portal back on Jan 15th I noticed that they had my sex incorrect as female, so I requested to have this changed. In February they invalidated my COPR with incorrect information but they have not re-issued a new COPR. This means I cannot update my sin number with service Canada they sent me a letter today saying my current COPR is not valid to contact IRCC, has anyone else had issues with incorrect COPR?

I find it so frustrating that it's now May and I don't have a document to prove my status here in Canada, I am sick of trying to call IRCC they are no help. my current SIN runs out in August and I am afraid I won't have a valid COPR or PR Card in order to request a new one. i cannot believe they would treat residents like this 5 months to have COPR reissued

• Sad
Reactions: Vinami

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi All,

I received my COPR on the portal back on Jan 15th I noticed that they had my sex incorrect as female, so I requested to have this changed. In February they invalidated my COPR with incorrect information but they have not re-issued a new COPR. This means I cannot update my sin number with service Canada they sent me a letter today saying my current COPR is not valid to contact IRCC, has anyone else had issues with incorrect COPR?

I find it so frustrating that it's now May and I don't have a document to prove my status here in Canada, I am sick of trying to call IRCC they are no help. my current SIN runs out in August and I am afraid I won't have a valid COPR or PR Card in order to request a new one. i cannot believe they would treat residents like this 5 months to have COPR reissued
Try to raise for amendment..

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi all,
I just saw this topic here,
We received our COPR mid January and send photos on January 25.
We are in Canada and haven’t received any link regarding registration on PR card portal,
Now I see we have to have it to confirm that we are in Canada and some other information. What to do now?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,
I just saw this topic here,
We received our COPR mid January and send photos on January 25.
We are in Canada and haven’t received any link regarding registration on PR card portal,
Now I see we have to have it to confirm that we are in Canada and some other information. What to do now?
If you received your COPR via your IRCC account and was asked to send photos via post then you won’t be able to use the PR confirmation portal. The portal is only for those who have not yet received their COPR.

Reactions: Saba-Hp

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
If you received your COPR via your IRCC account and was asked to send photos via post then you won’t be able to use the PR confirmation portal. The portal is only for those who have not yet received their COPR.
Oh thank you so much for your help , almost had a heart attack

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi All,

While other countries prosecute you for being gay or trans, Canada's so progressive they bring the sex-change to you!!

All jokes aside, whatever structure or lack thereof that IRCC has with their system, it obviously has been and remains to be entirely inadequate.

• Haha
Reactions: Jsainbhi

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Friends, anyone received PR card after submitting the photos in the portal? Who has received it the latest? Just an observation, is there an expiry date on the COPR. Mine expires mid of August 2021, am worried if that will have an issue. Not sure if we will receive the PR card by then. Anyone in same lines?

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
Friends, anyone received PR card after submitting the photos in the portal? Who has received it the latest? Just an observation, is there an expiry date on the COPR. Mine expires mid of August 2021, am worried if that will have an issue. Not sure if we will receive the PR card by then. Anyone in same lines?
when did u submit ur photo?