Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
This thread is for those waiting for COPR under express entry and are processed through the PR confirmation portal and not on the temporary pathway application.
I know, I've been on this new portal and it looks like you can submit paper PNP apps.
So, was wondering if anyone has submitted an app through the PR confirmation portal. A friend of mine got their PNP nomination and was looking to know how it works.

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I know, I've been on this new portal and it looks like you can submit paper PNP apps.
So, was wondering if anyone has submitted an app through the PR confirmation portal. A friend of mine got their PNP nomination and was looking to know how it works.
Yea it is for pnp applicants too..

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Am confused. Yes, paper based PR applicants are also invited here to finalize their application. Your initial post asked about AOR so it threw me off. Are you asking about initial application or COPR issuance?

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Got my eCOPR today. Posting my timeline for others still waiting for it. Good luck everyone!

May 7, 2021: Client Portal email
May 9, 2021: Credentials email
May 9, 2021: Address and photo submitted
May 10, 2021: Express Entry application shows "Final decision: Approved"
May 14, 2921: eCOPR

• Love
Reactions: Jasaman and Vinami

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I submitted my photo and declaration on May 11, it still says "in review", should I expect anything to come this weekend? Does anyone got approved during the weekend?

Cryo

May 6, 2021
Oh...I think I know why my entry date is wrong. My original entry date is from when I was 17. The one on my document is the first time I entered Canada when I turned 18.

Is this actually the case?

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
Must you do both your virtual landing and uploading of your photos for PR card at that the same time or can I do the virtual landing first?
Not sure but I don't think it will make a difference. Until you complete all steps you won't get copr

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Can anyone share the guide for photo specifications on confirmation portal, please? I went to photographer for physical photos but I am confusing about the digital photos that they sent. Do they have guide in the email? I am at the all stages passed and prepare for the COPR stage.
Please share. Much appreciated.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo i have replied portal email on Thursday evening but i did not get credential email. Anybody know how much time it will take after reply

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
@legalfalcon hlo i have a question, i have got the first email about uci, port of entry etc... the email they sent me by mistake they put wrong year of birth i didn’t see it firts and I pasted that wrong year in reply. After that i sent them second email with right year of birth , is that any issue , what i need to do now ?? I am worried about it