+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Just got an email to confirm my personal email and a bunch of questions around first and last arrival on 30th April, Friday. I replied with all the information. Does anyone know what's expected next? Any email communication and how long could it take? PS: email was sent by Etobicoke IRCC
Just an update, received the portal credentials email today, confirmed the mailing address, and uploaded the pic. Waiting for the next update/CoPR.

Reactions: Vinami

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I just received an email from Etobicoke IRCC asking to provide some details like UCI, Name, email ID, etc.
There were separate emails for me, my spouse and kids.
1)Should we reply in the separate emails with all the details or just add the details of the dependents in my email itselfÉ
2)Other question is should we attach the photos in the email. If yes, should we provide the recent photo or can we use the same photo that we used while applying for the PR
3) The UCI number in the received email is the work permit UCI, while replying now, should I give the UCI number of Work Permit or the the UCI of the PR application