+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

jadila3483

Oct 7, 2020
Got eCopr on Feb 9, 2021 and still waiting for PR card. VO Etobicoke. Anyone in the same boat? If yes, what are you guys thinking to do next like, contacting anyone or raising webform....
I got my eCoPR on November 26, 2020. Still waiting for my PR card... No idea what to do.

I called IRCC a few times so far, the agents are mostly telling me that IRCC has not committed to a timeline to deliver PR cards. So we can't do anything for you.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Got eCopr on Feb 9, 2021 and still waiting for PR card. VO Etobicoke. Anyone in the same boat? If yes, what are you guys thinking to do next like, contacting anyone or raising webform....
Waiting for the card since the end of Jan... VO Etobicoke... I got GU a month ago so I was very excited but apparently it meant nothing LOL
I called a couple of times and they said still not in production and I should just wait.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP. I got an email from this on Tuesday and since then I am waiting for my COPR? I uploaded my photo and address on this portal? Is there anybody else same like me?

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Just got an email to confirm my personal email and a bunch of questions around first and last arrival on 30th April, Friday. I replied with all the information. Does anyone know what's expected next? Any email communication and how long could it take? PS: email was sent by Etobicoke IRCC

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
You got this email on a Sunday ?
Just got an email to confirm my personal email and a bunch of questions around first and last arrival on 30th April, Friday. I replied with all the information. Does anyone know what's expected next? Any email communication and how long could it take? PS: email was sent by Etobicoke IRCC

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Next you will get New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal where you have to upload your address and the photo.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Even i got it on April 27th and i replied everything. No response till now.

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Got an email to confirm my personal email and a bunch of questions around first and last arrival on 23rd April, replied same day and no response yet from them. The email came from Etobicoke, anyone in the same boat, waiting from 23rd April or before?

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
Got an email to confirm my personal email and a bunch of questions around first and last arrival on 23rd April, replied same day and no response yet from them. The email came from Etobicoke, anyone in the same boat, waiting from 23rd April or before?
same here