+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys it's me again I sent a webform asking about my PR card and they reply to me;

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to inform you that your Permanent Resident card (PR card) was sent on April 29, 2021, to the following address:

If you do not receive your card at the address above by June 10, 2021, or if your address has changed, please contact us again by filling the IRCC Web form."

However at the portal web the status still showing "under review " I hope I can get it this week coming ! Is it normal the status hasta changed yet ???

By the way I got my eCoPR on April 9th !

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just received an email asking about my first original entry date in Canada. I'm confused because I went here as a visitor way back 2013. Will that be my first original entry date? Or the time I came here in Canada as a student? Im so confused. Please help @legalfalcon
It is the date when you entered for your current status.

Reactions: Blairxxx

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hello guys it's me again I sent a webform asking about my PR card and they reply to me;

"

We verified the information on file and are pleased to inform you that your Permanent Resident card (PR card) was sent on April 29, 2021, to the following address:

If you do not receive your card at the address above by June 10, 2021, or if your address has changed, please contact us again by filling the IRCC Web form."

However at the portal web the status still showing "under review " I hope I can get it this week coming ! Is it normal the status hasta changed yet ???

That is great. Don't worry about the status, you should get it within 10 days.

Reactions: Casablanca93

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021

"

Calgary office?

Reactions: Casablanca93

tejasfadadu

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
11/09/2016
Got eCopr on Feb 9, 2021 and still waiting for PR card. VO Etobicoke. Anyone in the same boat? If yes, what are you guys thinking to do next like, contacting anyone or raising webform....

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Got eCopr on Feb 9, 2021 and still waiting for PR card. VO Etobicoke. Anyone in the same boat? If yes, what are you guys thinking to do next like, contacting anyone or raising webform....
You should contact IRCC that's what I did in my case and I got a positive answer however I waited 5 business day to get hear something back

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
You should contact IRCC that's what I did in my case and I got a positive answer however I waited 5 business day to get hear something back
Hi, I'm in the same boat, sent the photos to Etobicoke office, I added the PR CARd tracking in my IRCC portal, but I dont see any message so far. All I see is your profile is already added.. How did you contact IRCC, ?
TIA

tejasfadadu

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
11/09/2016
Ya How did you contact IRCC? Webform or any email address? TIA

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, I'm in the same boat, sent the photos to Etobicoke office, I added the PR CARd tracking in my IRCC portal, but I dont see any message so far. All I see is your profile is already added.. How did you contact IRCC, ?
TIA
Webform , I was kind of overthinking about how to do it but it's really simple and easy

Reactions: Cannnada

Cvmj90

Nov 30, 2019
Calgary VO is moving fast! I received first local IRCC email for information on April 19, confirmation portal login on April 20, uploaded address and photo on April 20. And today (April 23) I received the eCOPR through portal - Everything in less than a week!
Hi!! I want to try to communicate with Calgary VO. Do you have the email from where they contacted you? Thank you!!