+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
How long does it take to get the credentials from Etobicoke office? Is there anyone here with the longest timeline? I am 8 days already, waiting. If I call IRCC, they ask to wait. Sending an another email will help? Or not needed?

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
eCoPR - April 12. Got a ghost update yesterday (April 29) for my PR card application. VO Calgary

Hi, is that GU in the PR confirmation portal or in the CIC account? How do we do about linking the PR card to the CIC account? Thank you.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
It's under the CIC account. On the main page under all your applications, you will find Add (link) your application to your account . Click on it and add the PR Card application.
Thanks for responding. I tried it but error on application number. I couldn't see an PC card application number in the confirmation portal, I used my PR application number and it says mismatch. Maybe I couldn't link it if the PR card was applied through the portal?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Thanks for responding. I tried it but error on application number. I couldn't see an PC card application number in the confirmation portal, I used my PR application number and it says mismatch. Maybe I couldn't link it if the PR card was applied through the portal?
The PR card application is different than the PR application so it won't be the same number. Try using either the UCI & family name or family name, given name and DoB.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Thanks fam , just went there and took one and I have also uploaded mine seems like we are on the same queue Lool , let me know when scope finally arrives
Let me know when you get the COPR, we have a very similar timeline. Looks like we'll have to wait until next week.

Visatounite

Apr 23, 2021
Hi Vista , when did you get your login credentials for the portal after you replied to the first mail . how may days did they take? . I got the email on 26th april to reply to the email to confirm we are in Canada . till now did not receive any login credentials for the portal
I got login credentials within a week hopefully you should get it soon

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
I got the approval on portal on 28 Apr 2021. Today my consultant Sent me a copy of my COPR. I was expecting the portal login details but my letter says I have to send the photograph to the Etobicoke office. The address on the letter is for my consultant. how can I change the address I never got the login details from my consultant. they are not willing to provide me as they have all the applications under one name. please help.

Reactions: Jaynimz

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
I just received an email asking about my first original entry date in Canada. I'm confused because I went here as a visitor way back 2013. Will that be my first original entry date? Or the time I came here in Canada as a student? Im so confused. Please help @legalfalcon