+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
I had the same issue. I had applied from my home country India, and did not receive any replies from them for my queries. That is why I decided to mail the passport to the CPC ottawa office as suggested in my passport request letter
Btw, in my passport request letter there is nothing mentioning about CPC Ottawa Office.

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
Btw, in my passport request letter there is nothing mentioning about CPC Ottawa Office.
Oh I had specific instructions that if the applicant is currently in Canada, then the passport must be sent to CPC Ottawa.
Then sending to Ottawa might not be right for you.

Reactions: OnurA

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh I had specific instructions that if the applicant is currently in Canada, then the passport must be sent to CPC Ottawa.
Then sending to Ottawa might not be right for you.
Now it says:
B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
Now it says:
B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
Looks like this is the latest process then, just follow the instructions and wait for their email

zlzl2021

Mar 28, 2021
Hello guys, any idea how long will the IRCC-Calgary need to confirm the information in the portal?
Is there anyone who can share the recent timeline?
I submitted on April, 8th and it is still in review with IRCC.

Thanks.

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Hi everyone, I am also from Calgary, I got Email for Portal information on 13th April , Portal link on 14th April , I uploaded the Pictures & Address the same day , No update since then,, it says IN REVIEW WITH IRCC.

Coconut96

Mar 11, 2021
Hello guys, any idea how long will the IRCC-Calgary need to confirm the information in the portal?
Is there anyone who can share the recent timeline?
I submitted on April, 8th and it is still in review with IRCC.

Thanks.
I just submitted photo today and now I’m worried... could you keep us posted if yours starts moving?

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Thanks for the reply.
I have no idea about my VO. I guess it might be Calgary since the client portal email I got was from Calgary.
Hi there. Did you get a faster response from Calgary? I received an email yesterday asking for name, UCI, etc for the client portal. Haven't got a reply yet.