+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
No it actually came from cic ottawa immigration.
Hm, so far only applicants with Etobicoke and Calgary as their VO received emails to use the PR confirmation portal. Yours would probably not go through this process since your VO is Ottawa. I might be wrong though.

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
Hm, so far only applicants with Etobicoke and Calgary as their VO received emails to use the PR confirmation portal. Yours would probably not go through this process since your VO is Ottawa. I might be wrong though.
Probably yea right. Thx

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi, Our application is outland but I am in Canada and we received the email REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORT. I should be making virtual landing but it is like a puzzle. We couldn't figure out how to make virtual landing. Does anyone know how to make it?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi, Our application is outland but I am in Canada and we received the email REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORT. I should be making virtual landing but it is like a puzzle. We couldn't figure out how to make virtual landing. Does anyone know how to make it?
Did you inform IRCC that you are currently in Canada?

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
Hi, I was in the same situation. I sent the passport to Ottawa CPC as instructed in my passport request letter. They sent back my passport without any stamping with a letter saying I will receive an email for next steps. About 3-4 weeks after, I got the email about the portal.

Reactions: OnurA

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi, I was in the same situation. I sent the passport to Ottawa CPC as instructed in my passport request letter. They sent back my passport without any stamping with a letter saying I will receive an email for next steps. About 3-4 weeks after, I got the email about the portal.
Did you have to do something to receive the email for the portal?

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
No, it was just a long wait after my passport was sent back. I would suggest you to call IRCC and speak to an agent.
I called and spoke, guess what was the answer? Contact with immigration office in your country. Do I have to mention that immigration office in my country is not answering calls or not giving meaningful replies to emails?

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
I called and spoke, guess what was the answer? Contact with immigration office in your country. Do I have to mention that immigration office in my country is not answering calls or not giving meaningful replies to emails?
I had the same issue. I had applied from my home country India, and did not receive any replies from them for my queries. That is why I decided to mail the passport to the CPC ottawa office as suggested in my passport request letter

Reactions: OnurA

OnurA

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
I had the same issue. I had applied from my home country India, and did not receive any replies from them for my queries. That is why I decided to mail the passport to the CPC ottawa office as suggested in my passport request letter
In this case best seem like sending my passport to Ottava. Hopefully they don't loose my passport.