+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

zlzl2021

Mar 28, 2021
Hello guys, any idea when will you receive the e-COPR after you submition in this PR confirmation portal?

For my case, I received the email on 8th, and I submitted the required information immediatly, but there has no message for one week.
And the portal always says in review with IRCC.

Thanks.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello guys, any idea when will you receive the e-COPR after you submition in this PR confirmation portal?

For my case, I received the email on 8th, and I submitted the required information immediatly, but there has no message for one week.
And the portal always says in review with IRCC.

Thanks.
What’s your VO? If etobicoke, expect a month.

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I received eCOPR on 8 April and today i received COPR letter on my email. I have submitted my photo through online PR portal and in a letter they want me to send the Photo through mail as well. What should i do as my document number on both the letter is same.

Should i send the photo through mail as well?
Hi,
I'm having same status as yours. The confirmation email from IRCC Calgary, doesn't say anything to share.

Could you tell where it is mentioned in the email which you have received?

Thanks.

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
Congratulations were you CEC Inland or FSW inland , and when was your AOR?
Hi! My case is very complicated.

I applied as a FSW outside Canada.
AOR - July 2019
But I entered Canada as a visitor in December 2019. So once my PR was approved, since I was already in Canada, the landing steps were like inland for me.

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Received my CoPR today!

Timeline:

Portal email - April 6
Credentials - April 9
CoPR - April 12

VO Calgary
Hi,

Did they ask you to send photo by mail or just portal upload?
Anything else to be share by mail apart from portal upload?

Thanks.

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi,

Did they ask you to send photo by mail or just portal upload?
Anything else to be share by mail apart from portal upload?

Thanks.
Just upload to the portal. If you get the portal invitation then your won't need to mail a photo. Everything is done through the portal.

Reactions: KunalC

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
I received the email below 3 days ago:

In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information for each person:

- the current address and phone number

- the first entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

- the last entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

Please mention if you are all currently in Canada.

Is that different than the portal email that ppl are talking about here. Anyone else received same email??

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I received the email below 3 days ago:

In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information for each person:

- the current address and phone number

- the first entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

- the last entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

Please mention if you are all currently in Canada.

Is that different than the portal email that ppl are talking about here. Anyone else received same email??
Did it come from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca? If so, then yes, that’s the very first step of the PR confirmation portal. You can refer to this post for succeeding steps:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/9272620/