+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Vojta27

Feb 10, 2021
Good day, everyone. I received an email from CIC today that my PR application is close to an end, and that I should log in to the new portal to confirm. At the time I applied for PR, I was residing within Canada but now I am residing outside of Canada. Am I considered to be an inland applicant or an outland applicant. For those with situations like mine, approximately how much longer did it take for you to receive your COPR/PPR, after receiving this initial email? Thanks in advance for your responses!

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Good day, everyone. I received an email from CIC today that my PR application is close to an end, and that I should log in to the new portal to confirm. At the time I applied for PR, I was residing within Canada but now I am residing outside of Canada. Am I considered to be an inland applicant or an outland applicant. For those with situations like mine, approximately how much longer did it take for you to receive your COPR/PPR, after receiving this initial email? Thanks in advance for your responses!
You are inland applicant, but if you are outside Canada, you can declare that to CIC.

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
Bro, I finally linked it. It is case sensitive and for me i finally entered my city of birth exactly same as in my passport and got it linked

owenowen

Jan 7, 2021
Hey Guys,

I got our PR cards last Friday, before I received them in my mail box I called IRCC to check the status, and they said PR cards have been mailed out.
I received eCoPR on Feb 12 and 5 weeks later PR cards arrived.

Think most of us, will get PR cards with 3-6 weeks.

riteshlakhani

Dec 18, 2018
Hey Guys,

I got our PR cards last Friday, before I received them in my mail box I called IRCC to check the status, and they said PR cards have been mailed out.

Its been 7 weeks for me after eCOPR. What exactly did you ask to IRCC? so that I can ask same question - whenever I called them they said wait period is 3 months..

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hey Guys,

Congratulations.do u know when was it dispatched?? Mine is mailed on 19 March yet to receive in mailbox