NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Got my daughter's PR card, still waiting for me and wife... lol

DTTO_CEC

Oct 7, 2020
My eCOPR was issued on February 11th but the COB was incorrect. I have emailed them 3 times and spoke to an agent. Anyone have any luck getting errors on their eCOPRs amended or did it affect their cards.

Afraid my card is going to arrive with the wrong citizenship on it. I also need the card very shortly for a job.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
My eCOPR was issued on February 11th but the COB was incorrect. I have emailed them 3 times and spoke to an agent. Anyone have any luck getting errors on their eCOPRs amended or did it affect their cards.

Afraid my card is going to arrive with the wrong citizenship on it. I also need the card very shortly for a job.
do this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020

Just send an email to landing office. They will correct it.

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
I received my COPR on Feb 9 in the portal. It expired on 28th Feb, so need PR card urgently!

I got a ghost update on my account today, any idea what this means? Can I expect PR card soon

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I received my COPR on Feb 9 in the portal. It expired on 28th Feb, so need PR card urgently!

I got a ghost update on my account today, any idea what this means? Can I expect PR card soon
CoPR never expires when you’re landed. Your status is permanent resident if you are in Canada. PR card can be used for travelling

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021

Ghost update means it’s sent for production u can expect it to be mailed in another week happened with me

islandlife

May 26, 2020
CoPR never expires when you’re landed. Your status is permanent resident if you are in Canada. PR card can be used for travelling
There is an expiry date on my COPR document which is 1 month after it was granted. I am requested to submit photos before its expiry. However the document says I can use the COPR document as a proof of PR status up to 1 year because COVID can also delay getting the PR card.

NewUser2349

Dec 10, 2019
My COPR document says it can be used as a proof of PR up to 1 year (since COVID is delaying PR cards). The bank seems to be in the wrong here.
I called IRCC and the agent confirmed that the COPR is still valid. But bank wasn’t okay, even with my new SIN number ‍ :(