+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

harrsh96

Jan 22, 2021
I received my PR card on Friday by mail.
APR email: 8th Jan
Portal created date: 26th Jan
ECOPR: 10th Fed
PR card approval and dispatch date: 2nd March
PR card received date: 5th March
VO: Etobicoke

Reactions: rharikumar17

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
received eCOPR today. Etobicoke
1st email: 5 Jan (Agent: JR***)
Credentials: 9 Jan

I received two emails: 1) there’s an update from the PR confirmation portal and after a few hours 2) “you are now a PR” email. (Agent: TT****)

COPR is expiring end of March which coincides with my medical expiration.
COPR - 11 Feb

I got my PR card today. It didn’t came from Etobicoke though, but the mail came from CPC-Sydney.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
See my below response: Try multiple ways of entring your info, i believe family name and uci number cannot be entered wrong....
I think I found the problem... I was checking in other forums and the information must match what I have in my COPR right? and the main problem there is: My "Place of Birth" is empty.. so, I can't add anything.. and if I add nothing, the validation fails! haha It is a dead end! I will try to call IRC and see what they will do... someone will probably see this problem (or not!)... I am just waiting for my PR Card to request a new one with the correct information... my COPR is a total mess right now! haha

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020
Wow - looks like a lot many of you got PR cards recently - I did too on Saturday.
For others, please note the IRCC and PR confirmation Portal are still showing the old status for me

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys, how long does it take to receive COPR document? my application was approved in IRCC account March 4 but I have not received COPR document yet!!