+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
I linked the pr card with gckey it says submitted but when i open application it says approved.
if you check at the bottom of your status, it must say something as it card was mailed, and expiry dates and all.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I just got my CoPR and request to mail the photo with the CoPR letter. No Portal. Local VO: Etobicoke.
I sent by Canada post 5 days ago. Do I need the portal ??

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
I just got my CoPR and request to mail the photo with the CoPR letter. No Portal. Local VO: Etobicoke.
I sent by Canada post 5 days ago. Do I need the portal ??
Nope, you don't need portal.
Portal was a pilot project CIC did to make the process fast, but i guess it didnt work well (we all as still waiting), so they are going back to their old process and minimizing the portal applicants.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
COPR Time
PNP- CEC
AOR- 18 Aug 2020
VO- Sydney - Etobicoke
Portal Request - 13 January 2021
Credentials - 27 Jan
COPR - 11 Feb

Thank You Everyone for all the information shared
Hope everybody gets good news very soon !
How long was your background check under process?

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
COPR Time
PNP- CEC
AOR- 18 Aug 2020
VO- Sydney - Etobicoke
Portal Request - 13 January 2021
Credentials - 27 Jan
COPR - 11 Feb

Thank You Everyone for all the information shared
Hope everybody gets good news very soon !
My v.o is Sydney and AOR 9th September.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Nope, you don't need portal.
Portal was a pilot project CIC did to make the process fast, but i guess it didnt work well (we all as still waiting), so they are going back to their old process and minimizing the portal applicants.
Wow.. thank you so much for this info. Good luck to All.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hey Guys,

I received my PR card on Friday.

COPR Date - 11 Feb
Your VO is Sydney. Thats good to know atleast someone got PR. I finished my 6 months today and still my background check is under process from the last 3 months. How did it work for you? Could you please tell like how many times you call ircc and did it pass the timeline. How you got to know about your Criminality and security check

siraviin

Oct 15, 2019
Your VO is Sydney. Thats good to know atleast someone got PR. I finished my 6 months today and still my background check is under process from the last 3 months. How did it work for you? Could you please tell like how many times you call ircc and did it pass the timeline. How you got to know about your Criminality and security check
IRCC call centre agents can only tell you the current status. Calling them again and again will not help at all.
I know it is not easy but will have to show some patience.