+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Anyone who got eCOPR through portal on 4th Feb or before waiting for PR card? I called them and they said it is still in review.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi guys. I m inland applicant but currently outside Canada. aor 10 june. I ask my copr to the agent (from etobicoke) and the answer is:

"The COPR has been replaced by the PR confirmation letter and you only get it once you receive permanent resident status"

what does it mean? so confused please help
now there’s a confirmation portal... you will receive an email requesting info to create your account.. then you will have to upload your photo and address - you MUST be in canada - then just wait to download the eCOPR and receive your card at home. No landing or interview is necessary

Reactions: afyonluyag

afyonluyag

Sep 20, 2020
now there’s a confirmation portal... you will receive an email requesting info to create your account.. then you will have to upload your photo and address - you MUST be in canada - then just wait to download the eCOPR and receive your card at home. No landing or interview is necessary
so how can I get visa to enter Canada?

Datt123

Mar 6, 2021
Hi..
Anybody know how many days does etobicoke office take time to reply back when your photo get rejected...after that u upload the new photo again...

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
I’ve tried to link.. but it says my info is wrong.. probably because the officer entered wrong info in there haha
See my below response: Try multiple ways of entring your info, i believe family name and uci number cannot be entered wrong....

Hey Guys, everyone with eCOPR, I am not sure if someone have already mentioned this or not, but I am doing it again incase if anyone missed. Also i will share something strange at the end. Please share your opinion.

about this linking the PR card application to your account, I just tried and it worked for me. Things that i had to do:

1) login into your account using GC KEY
2) under the list of your application there will be an option: "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online."

3) I used : search by UCI and family name (when i used UCI and application id, it failed for me saying no such application found), however using family name and UCI worked for me.

4) Click on link the found application to my account.

Something that is strange: My PR Card application shows submitted on 1st March 2021. however today is 28th Feb 2021. IS this the case with everyone or just me? does this mean my PR will be printed on 1st March? Please share your opinion.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
See my below response: Try multiple ways of entring your info, i believe family name and uci number cannot be entered wrong....
I saw that.. I've tried all combinations.. None of them work... mainly if I try to use my application number.. it shows the following error:
Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.
I will just sit and wait.. my information is wrong.. anyway :(

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
so how can I get visa to enter Canada?
you have 2 options:
1) wait for your PR card to be delivered at your provided address --> ask your family/friend to pick it up and mail it to your current address, use PR card to enter canada. sending PR card via mail to other country is legal please read here;
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sending-pr-card-via-dhl.656442/

2) you need to get a PRTD document, that is a document you need if you are PR holder and dont have PR card with you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Reactions: afyonluyag