+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Aman1809

Mar 8, 2019
Hello guys guess what.
I just checked my mail and my pr card is here. My application was approved on feb 19 and my pr card is here. Finally this process is over. And thanks for this thread it always gave me positivity.
Hopefully you all get yours soon.
Hi,
Congrats on your ecopr and the card. I just have one question.
Once you get the portal details does that mean that your file has been approved and you just have to wait for the ecopr? Or they still have to approve the file and send you the ecopr?
Thanks

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello guys guess what.
I just checked my mail and my pr card is here. My application was approved on feb 19 and my pr card is here. Finally this process is over. And thanks for this thread it always gave me positivity.
Wow you got it in just 5 days which includes weekends. This will be the fastest ever. Wow

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi,
Congrats on your ecopr and the card. I just have one question.
Once you get the portal details does that mean that your file has been approved and you just have to wait for the ecopr? Or they still have to approve the file and send you the ecopr?
Thanks
YA ITS approved just you are in queue for landing.

Aarnish

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hello guys guess what.
Congrats bro your vo was Etobicoke?

Harkamal2021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello guys guess what.
Wow, you were most frustrated on IRCC, now they did magic to you!! Congratulations

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello guys guess what.
What is your status on ircc portal? I'm review or when it changed?

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hello guys guess what.
Hey congrats when did u check mail today? And was it delivered today or yesterday

JrSk

Feb 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone who has updated the address/photo in PR Confirmation Portal before Dec 20, 2020 (and the application is approved in IRCC GCKey site) and still haven't received the eCoPR???
I have updated the address/photo in PR Confirmation Portal on Dec 19, 2020 and still waiting for eCoPR. Its already more than 2 months...

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone who has updated the address/photo in PR Confirmation Portal before Dec 20, 2020 (and the application is approved in IRCC GCKey site) and still haven't received the eCoPR???
I have updated the address/photo in PR Confirmation Portal on Dec 19, 2020 and still waiting for eCoPR. Its already more than 2 months...
When did your application approved in gc key?