+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Team,

Received my eCOPR (along with my family).
VO - Etobicoke
AOR - Nov 2019 (FSW)
First email asking for email ids - 18th Dec 2020
Email Responded - 19th Dec
Portal details received - 6th Jan 2021
Responded - 6th Jan 2021
Presence in Canada Confirmed - 19th Jan 2021
eCOPR - 1st Feb 2021

eCOPR has the signature of officer and it's valid till end of this year.
Photo has not been approved yet.
Congratulations! Did you receive an email saying that COPR is available in the portal? If so, was there an agent code at the end of email?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just received my eCoPR! SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

AOR 22/04
Portal Credentials: 30/12
Information submitted: 31/12
eCOPR: 03/02
Congratulations!! Did you get an email saying eCOPR was available in the PR portal or did you see this in your IRCC account?

Danylula

Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations!! Did you get an email saying eCOPR was available in the PR portal or did you see this in your IRCC account?
I received the e-mail saying:

Daniela XXXXX (XXXXXXXX), your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.

Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020

Daniela XXXXX (XXXXXXXX), your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.

Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:
This email came from different email or previous email from where they asking about uci or last time entry

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Was the email signed with an agent code at the end? Is it the same as with the first email asking for UCI, name etc?