+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
PR cards and PRTD are taking a while to be issued. so anyone that is out of the country may be stuck for a month or more. also, i think they are taking forever to issue pr cards because they do not want people to travel.

Reactions: Harkamal2021

moiramoira

Dec 27, 2019
PR cards and PRTD are taking a while to be issued. so anyone that is out of the country may be stuck for a month or more. also, i think they are taking forever to issue pr cards because they do not want people to travel.
That’s right... does anyone know whether I can leave Canada with only eCOPR if I plan to stay outside of Canada for a while(like half a year or more)? Would that cause any problem to my pr card? I’m thinking that I can ask my friend to send me my pr card when it’s delivered. Thanks.

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
That’s right... does anyone know whether I can leave Canada with only eCOPR if I plan to stay outside of Canada for a while(like half a year or more)? Would that cause any problem to my pr card? I’m thinking that I can ask my friend to send me my pr card when it’s delivered. Thanks.
I’m on the same boat, my wife is waiting for PR card so she can travel down here (Mexico)

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
You are free to travel. COPR is not a travel document.. you will only need your pr card or prtd to board any commercial vehicle to enter canada.

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
You are free to travel. COPR is not a travel document.. you will only need your pr card or prtd to board any commercial vehicle to enter canada.
@Yuki.03 will they issued pr card now and send it to given address or when we come back with prtd at that time..?
please advise

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
No one ( Or only a very few). Already most of us waited for 6 + months and now this portal wait is 1+ months or maybe more. Very disappointing
Seriously enough is enough. I already waited for 8 months for approval and now i dont know how long more. The old system was good enough i dont know why they introduce the new system

Reactions: Harkamal2021

Harkamal2021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Seriously enough is enough. I already waited for 8 months for approval and now i dont know how long more. The old system was good enough i dont know why they introduce the new system
I just called IRCC and told them about this, they said they cannot do anything no timelines just wait. Frustrated