+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
Can you please guide me about the picture to be uploaded. FAQ says name , dob at back of the picture, is it required in portal?And after we will hit the button of declaration that we are in Canada , then there is no need of any proof that we live in Canada right?

rdiazderivera

Jan 25, 2021
Can you please guide me about the picture to be uploaded. FAQ says name , dob at back of the picture, is it required in portal?And after we will hit the button of declaration that we are in Canada , then there is no need of any proof that we live in Canada right?
I've been advised that they will cross reference your IP adress at time of submission to confirm you're actually in Canada... If you're not, i wouldn't risk it...

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I have digital photo which i clicked long back. I dint know its size.
ensure its taken in last 6 months.
Yeah...in this link specifications are for hard copy picture not for digital one. I am also not aware of size of file for the image
Specifications remain same for physical copy and the digital copy. i took digital photo through mobile and used the online service. Its cheaper compared to the professional phorographer services. https://www.idphotodiy.com/

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have digital photo which i clicked long back. I dint know its size.
It’s the same whether it’s digital or physical photo. Just tell the photographer that you need it for your PR card and if they can send it to you via email, even better so you don’t have to scan.