+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Just an update.
I got the eCOPR. I wasn’t expecting it to happen this fast to be honest. Seems the Calgary office is working with great efficiency. Again good luck to you guys who are still waiting.
You got the eCOPR on Sunday?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just an update.
I got the eCOPR. I wasn’t expecting it to happen this fast to be honest. Seems the Calgary office is working with great efficiency. Again good luck to you guys who are still waiting.
Congratulations, so fast. Let us know when you receive your PR card. :)

Reactions: moiramoira

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
Submitted photo and address anyone knows how much time its gonna take for copr ....Etobicoke office
I remember your agent code starts with LY**** and you were waiting for credentials since Jan 7 as per talk here. When did you receive your credentials?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi all, have received initial email January 7. Responded 3 times for past 18 days. No response yet. Agent TT1***
Spoke with CIC agent and they can not follow up on any portal updates.
How long do you think I should wait before I start looking for alternative ways of contacting them. Thanks

rdiazderivera

Jan 25, 2021
Hi Guys! Funny enough, my wife got her eCOPR on saturday and I didn't. I am the primary applicant and still no news... It makes me wonder if the eCOPR are being sent in alphabetical order (as her name starts with "A") and not by application. My CIC profile has been updated and i'm marked as approved with a COPR number... However the PR Confirmation Portal has not yet been updated...
Any other cases like mine around here?

Ahmed5603

Jan 6, 2021
Hi all, have received initial email January 7. Responded 3 times for past 18 days. No response yet. Agent TT1***
Spoke with CIC agent and they can not follow up on any portal updates.
How long do you think I should wait before I start looking for alternative ways of contacting them. Thanks
Waiting since jan6

Reactions: Stefanija89.