+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

java8

Dec 15, 2020
I submitted my address and photo on Jan 3rd on the portal. The agent who sent me email to ask for the details before providing the portal credentials was agent LY*** from Etobicoke as well.

Sohailshkh

Jan 19, 2021
I submitted my address and photo on Jan 3rd on the portal. The agent who sent me email to ask for the details before providing the portal credentials was agent LY*** from Etobicoke as well.
Any update u received? Did u get copr?

moiramoira

Dec 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I read through this thread and seems most likely people are experiencing a long time wait...
For me
Aor March 2020 CEC
First email Jan 22 2021
Credential email Jan 22 2021
Office Calgary
I replied to the first email within 10 mins, not sure if that’s the reason I got the next email right away. I’ve uploaded the photo and address, now waiting for the eCOPR.
Just a question, is it ok for me to leave Canada now? or after I get eCOPR? Since I found no one got their card here that I assume it will cost a lot more time. Good luck everyone!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,
I read through this thread and seems most likely people are experiencing a long time wait...
For me
Aor March 2020 CEC
First email Jan 22 2021
Office Calgary
I replied to the first email within 10 mins, not sure if that’s the reason I got the next email right away. I’ve uploaded the photo and address, now waiting for the eCOPR.
Just a question, is it ok for me to leave Canada now? or after I get eCOPR? Since I found no one got their card here that I assume it will cost a lot more time. Good luck everyone!
Your VO is Calgary, that’s why. The long wait is in Etobicoke VO. You may be able to get your eCOPR and PR card quicker as it’s a different VO.

You just self declared in the portal that you’re in Canada, isn’t it contradicting if you leave afterwards? It’s better to leave Canada after you get PR card. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

harrsh96

Jan 22, 2021
My officer ID starts with TT**** and I received an email on Jan 08. No response regarding the portal ID. I saw a few people with same officer badge but just wanted to know if they received any portal confirmation?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
My officer ID starts with TT**** and I received an email on Jan 08. No response regarding the portal ID. I saw a few people with same officer badge but just wanted to know if they received any portal confirmation?
I think we have the same agent (or officer). I got my first email on Jan 06 to which I responded within 15 minutes. I got my credentials on Jan 22. You might get yours this week, stay hopeful.

Reactions: Hanu1992Ganu

Hanu1992Ganu

Jan 12, 2021
My agent id is same. I got on Saturday, Ist email on Jan 6th

moiramoira

Dec 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
For me
Aor March 2020 CEC
First email Jan 22 2021
Office Calgary
Just an update.
I got the eCOPR. I wasn’t expecting it to happen this fast to be honest. Seems the Calgary office is working with great efficiency. Again good luck to you guys who are still waiting.