+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Got the credentials few minutes ago . Etobicoke agent LY***. First email received on Jan 9th and I replied on the same day and then follow up sent on Jan18
Is anybody else having issue to sign in the portal. Mine one said wrong id and password combination

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Is anybody else having issue to sign in the portal. Mine one said wrong id and password combination
I’ve had the same problem yesterday also. Copy pasted my password but still saying wrong ID and password combo. I decided to leave it for now.

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
I’ve had the same problem yesterday also. Copy pasted my password but still saying wrong ID and password combo. I decided to leave it for now.
Guys it works thanks alot. I have one more ques can i upload a photo taken from the iphone or do i need to get it taken from the professional?

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
I also got my credentials on Saturday. I think they have some type of batch that runs in the weekend. No person is working on weekends. If they would worked weekday we would not be guessing ourselves and going insane every day.

derek88

Jan 23, 2021
looks like many people got credential today. congrats!!
I got my first mail on 7th Jan agent MAXXXXX
but still got nothing... makes me worry.

kkkccc

Jan 8, 2021
looks like many people got credential today. congrats!!
I got my first mail on 7th Jan agent MAXXXXX
but still got nothing... makes me worry.
I got my first email on 8th Jan, also with agent MA..., haven’t received credentials yet. Keep me posted for your progress!

Reactions: derek88

Lol89

Jan 8, 2021
The same thing happened to me but was my fault. There was a letter l(L) which I read as I (i), after 4 hours I realized where the mistake was.
So check carefully and let us know!

baban1987

Jan 12, 2021
There is a delay in approving photograph on the new portal. Is there anyone whose photo got approved recently ?