+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mitsalex

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Just thinking out loud, for those who have not received their login credentials, could it be that your emails got marked as spam or junk by IRCC so it didn’t reach the agent’s inbox at all? I meant no offense, like IRCC sends us emails and some applicants are reporting that those emails are routed to their spam folder so they don’t see it right away. So this time, maybe it’s the other way around?

I hightly doubt that. You have to be patient, it took me 2 weeks to have a reply. And people spamming them probably slow down the process by confusing them.

mitsalex

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
I travelled to india due to some personal reasons on dec 20, 2020.

I got the first email on 21st dec 2020 and waiting for login credentials.

Should i inform them that i am outside canada??

What will be my landing process when i enter canada.
No need to inform them, I was abroad when I got the email and I replied normaly, I had no problem to get back to Canada. But once you will have access to the portal you have to be in Canada because there is a checkbox where you have to confirm you are in Canada right now.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
The portal credentials can take from a day to a month depending on the officer so you have to be patient and dont respond again and again which causes spam...

Reactions: yosupa

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
The portal credentials can take from a day to a month depending on the officer so you have to be patient and dont respond again and again which causes spam...
who received it after a month there is only person in group and that too his officer replied him that it was a delay..so dont think it should take a month and there is no other option but to follow up..those who already got in 3-4 days will not understand the frustration

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
For me its more than 15 days been waiting for credentials. Followed up 3 times still no response to any of my email.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I agree. No one exactly knows the reasons for the immediate responses or delays from IRCC. We all are speculating. So sending multiple emails again and again will not necessarily result in officers working. And it will simply result in spamming.

I see responses where despite following up multiple time, they haven't received any responses.

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I agree. No one exactly knows the reasons for the immediate responses or delays from IRCC. We all are speculating. So sending multiple emails again and again will not necessarily result in officers working. And it will simply result in spamming.

I see responses where despite following up multiple time, they haven't received any responses.
Ok so what should we do then ..I guess wait but then till when already a month passed may be another 6 months to get credentials and then another 1 year to get copr..hmm

nobody wants to keep sending emails or spamming if just one acknowledgement comes at least if not credentials..when there is no reply at all people are tend to do what is alteast in their hand thats sending emails..if officer really want to avoid that they should simply at least acknowledge..

Last edited:

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Ok so what should we do then ..I guess wait but then till when already a month passed may be another 6 months to get credentials and then another 1 year to get copr..hmm
:) I am sure they wont take that much time for sending credentials and the eCOPR. Hope it happens quicker though. The positive thing is you are already assured of PR.

There are cases where folks have been waiting for close to 12-18+ months for the whole process to complete.

Again, I don't know what's right answer. In my case itself the process started in August 2019 with OINP nomination (18 months now). Cant do much except being patient and taking one day/week at a time. I am waiting for the eCOPR for 3 weeks now. my credentials took almost 3 weeks post submission of my details. So it has been patient wait at every stage just like all of us...

Ahmed5603

Jan 6, 2021
who received it after a month there is only person in group and that too his officer replied him that it was a delay..so dont think it should take a month and there is no other option but to follow up..those who already got in 3-4 days will not understand the frustration
Totally agree with your point bro waiting so only to get credentials is so much frustrating. Waiting since Jan6 only to get credentials. I don’t know what IRCC is doing. Literally it makes me very low all the day.