+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

owenowen

Jan 7, 2021
same here, approved the declaration... download button is gone for ecopr
Same here, submitted the declaration again, even though I am 100% sure I clicked the check box to declare that I am living in Canada when I uploaded my address and photo a few days ago. Now the eCOPR is not showing up and step one showing submitted.

hk14

Jan 6, 2021
It is good that all of us can see the same thing and it's not a glitch for just some people but there's no clarification from IRCC about what this means and how much longer things will take...

Reactions: Lol89

baban1987

Jan 12, 2021
Did you receive an email? or was it uploaded in the portal?
Post my address was verified I received an email on my email ID. I logged in and downloaded my eCOPR from the portal. Upon thoroughly checking the details on the COPR I figured out in Personal section, the travel document number and expiry which should be my passport number that is incorrect, instead my spouse's passport number and expiry date is mentioned.

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Folks, when I uploaded my Canada address and Photo on 6th January, there was no declaration button for declaring presence in Canada. I went ahead and provided Canada address and photo. Ever since the status was shown as 'In Review with IRCC'.

Today when I logged back onto the portal, it asked me to confirm the presence in Canada (by clicking on the checkbox'. It is correctly showing my address and also the displaying the photo which was uploaded. And now the status is 'In Review with IRCC'.

if any one of you who wasn't asked to declare earlier about CANADA presence (while providing the address and uploading the photograph to the portal), please try logging back to portal and confirm this step...
yes it happened to me today in the morning
i did finish the first step and also it shows picture as well.

prkalam

Jul 16, 2020
Those who waiting for login credentials since Jan 6th, does your agent id in the mail start with TT19xxx ? I am trying to find whether its the same agent for most of us who is in the waiting list
No I am also waiting but my agent id starts with TPXXXXX

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
anyone who got an ecopr recently?

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
Hi Everyone , I updated my address as well as uploaded my photo in PR confirmation Portal. I dont remember any option I selected to confirm that " I am currently staying in Canada". Could you let me know was there any specific option to confirm our presence in Canada in PR confirmation Portal :(
The box to check 'I declare that I'm in Canada' wasn't there too until I login today. Weird. Now both Submit buttons are greyed out, The Download button for eCoPR also disappeared

Reactions: sndipchumbr

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
Anybody waiting for credentials since January first week from Etobicoke office having agent code starts with LYO****?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Those who waiting for login credentials since Jan 6th, does your agent id in the mail start with TT19xxx ? I am trying to find whether its the same agent for most of us who is in the waiting list
I believe we have the same agent. PM me and let’s see if we really have the same agent.