+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Received email on jan 5. Login credentials on jan 7. Updated address and pic on jan 8. Received email that congratulations u r PR now on jan 15 nd was able to download ecopr on same day. Still waiting on picture approval. Visa office:- Calgary
Congratulations! Quick turnaround time for Calgary, while we don’t know what’s happening with Etobicoke.

Reactions: sndipchumbr

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
This wait is driving me nuts. As per my GCMS notes, my application was approved on Dec 02, 2020. I received my first email for the COPR portal on Jan 6th and I replied within 15 minutes. I also sent a follow-up email on the 15th, but no response whatsoever. Why should I wait for months to get a COPR document? I really hate being stuck between being a temporary resident and a permanent resident. I do not know how long it is going to take for these guys to just send a set of credentials. I literally provision several user accounts every day for a living. The initial email should clearly specify the format in comma-separated values and provide an example. This will make it easier to provision accounts.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
This wait is driving me nuts. As per my GCMS notes, my application was approved on Dec 02, 2020. I received my first email for the COPR portal on Jan 6th and I replied within 15 minutes. I also sent a follow-up email on the 15th, but no response whatsoever. Why should I wait for months to get a COPR document? I really hate being stuck between being a temporary resident and a permanent resident. I do not know how long it is going to take for these guys to just send a set of credentials. I literally provision several user accounts every day for a living. The initial email should clearly specify the format in comma-separated values and provide an example. This will make it easier to provision accounts.
Make sure you reply to the email that you’ll get to start the portal login creation .. subject should have Re: and not FW:
The email I sent on last had FW: and I kept waiting for a week with the login details .. then again when I sent the same email again with Re:

then I guess it worked for me and I got the login email with temporary password

Reactions: indianstudent96
Jun 26, 2020
Hi Everyone , I updated my address as well as uploaded my photo in PR confirmation Portal. I dont remember any option I selected to confirm that " I am currently staying in Canada". Could you let me know was there any specific option to confirm our presence in Canada in PR confirmation Portal :(

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
Hi Everyone , I updated my address as well as uploaded my photo in PR confirmation Portal. I dont remember any option I selected to confirm that " I am currently staying in Canada". Could you let me know was there any specific option to confirm our presence in Canada in PR confirmation Portal :(
Putting ur address itself is confirming u r in Canada currently.

Reactions: yosupa

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Make sure you reply to the email that you’ll get to start the portal login creation .. subject should have Re: and not FW:
The email I sent on last had FW: and I kept waiting for a week with the login details .. then again when I sent the same email again with Re:

then I guess it worked for me and I got the login email with temporary password
Both my emails have the subject lines beginning with RE: and I tried modifying format in the follow up email. I can definitely say it’s not the format. The line ‘one client per line’ is ambiguous and quite pathetic to be honest. I guess I will just have to wait now.

Ahmed5603

Jan 6, 2021
This wait is driving me nuts. As per my GCMS notes, my application was approved on Dec 02, 2020. I received my first email for the COPR portal on Jan 6th and I replied within 15 minutes. I also sent a follow-up email on the 15th, but no response whatsoever. Why the fuck should I wait for months to get a COPR document? I really hate being stuck between being a temporary resident and a permanent resident. I do not know how long it is going to take for these lazy bastards to just send a set of credentials. I literally provision several user accounts every day for a living. The initial email should clearly specify the format in comma-separated values and provide an example. This will make it easier to provision accounts.
Same timeline

Sohailshkh

Jan 19, 2021
Both my emails have the subject lines beginning with RE: and I tried modifying format in the follow up email. I can definitely say it’s not the format. The line ‘one client per line’ is ambiguous and quite pathetic to be honest. I guess I will just have to wait now.
Same case with me as well! They don’t even receive the call at the support number any idea what to do rather than submitting a webform based request?

Sohailshkh

Jan 19, 2021
Hey parveen could you please share with us when did u receive the first client portal
hey parveen could you please let us know when did you receive the email and when did you reply to the emai and how long it took for you to get the id password for the portal and visa office please

mitsalex

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Hello,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR card once you upload address and the picture on the portal?
I've uploaded everything saturday

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Unable to login to portal this moment.
There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later.

hk14

Jan 6, 2021
There is a glitch in the portal. When you originally sign in, it asks for a declaration that you are in Canada, followed by entering your address and uploading a photograph. When I logged in 10 minutes ago to check the status, it made me do the declaration again. Not sure why but it happened to a friend of mine also. Anyone else experiencing the same?