+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Further to the above timeline, I checked my portal and the address shows accepted. Photo is still under review and no copies of COPR available.
anyone knows what should i expect next? I read in this forum about someones photo still under review while they received their PR card. Anyone else in the same scenario?
Hi anyone knows when I upload photo is shows me file not uploaded can anyone please help regarding this one

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations..when did u send second email on first one..did u do anything else to get the credentials
I got first email on 15 dec then replied on 16 dec then again replied on 7 th Jan then gain sent email yesterday that I am waiting from last months please advise me and let me know like what is the reason for delays
Then officer replied me back today sorry for delay I will create account for you today

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I just realized, on Portal's Provide your current address in Canada section, I didn't mention that I'm currently in Canada and just wrote my Canada address... is it ok?
Did you guys mention 'I'm in Canada'?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I just realized, on Portal's Provide your current address in Canada section, I didn't mention that I'm currently in Canada and just wrote my Canada address... is it ok?
Did you guys mention 'I'm in Canada'?
There’s only a box to tick mentioned that u r in canada.
U have to provide address and photo.