Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hey guys!

i have a question about the photo. All the photo labs near me are closed. Did you guys take your own pictures at home? If so do you have any tips on how to do it? I have an iphone 11.

thanks!
There are many online tools to condition your own photo. You can take a photo with your phone and try any of those sites (Eg: https://makepassportphoto.com/). IRCC says that we will have an option to replace the photo if in case they do not accept it. From other replies in this forum, it seems like eCoPR is issued even if the photo is not accepted. Photo is needed for the PR Card, not for eCoPR. So, I would try this if I'm at your place.

Last edited:

Bmpatience

Jan 14, 2021
Ontario just went into lockdown be patient. Everyone is case by case. If you got you confirmation beginning of this year you should expect to receive updates end of this month. Before the lockdown and holidays it was just taking 1-2weeks. Now cause of the lockdown it could be extended.

Lol89

Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys!

i have a question about the photo. All the photo labs near me are closed. Did you guys take your own pictures at home? If so do you have any tips on how to do it? I have an iphone 11.

thanks!
I went to Walmart

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Finally received my eCOPR on the portal after such a long and agonizing wait. o_O Good luck guys and hang in there!
Timeline:
AOR: Jun 16th
Received both portal emails and submitted address & photo: Dec 8th
Address approved and eCOPR: Jan 14th
More than a month!!! More waiting for us then. But congratulations!!!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Finally received my eCOPR on the portal after such a long and agonizing wait. o_O Good luck guys and hang in there!
Timeline:
AOR: Jun 16th
Received both portal emails and submitted address & photo: Dec 8th
Address approved and eCOPR: Jan 14th
please let us know if you're able to receive your PR card in week. That's what IRCC's website claims. :rolleyes:

rahul.calgary

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
please let us know if you're able to receive your PR card in week. That's what IRCC's website claims. :rolleyes:
I am also waiting for the same. Received my COPR on the 12th and since I was in email discussion with IRCC, I asked them about the expected timeline for the PR card and they informed me it would be around 1 - 2 weeks. My photo is also yet to be verified.

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
My friend in December got his PR card in mail 1 week after the eCOPR becomes available, and when he got his card in hand the portal website still shows photo under review lol, a few days after it changed to accepted.

Savy16

Jan 10, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the new PR confirmation portal. I received the email from IRCC on Wednesday about sending the details(Name,email,UCI) to create the portal and in that email they highlighted the word “Click on the reply” but my representative told me to just send them an email with the details. So I just want to ask does it matter that we have to click the reply? Will that make the process faster?

Savy16

Jan 10, 2021
It’s ok if you send the details via email. My representative told me to do the same thing, as he got the mail from IRCC and he forwarded it to me. So I sent my details as per asked through the mail to the id they have mentioned in the mail. I got my credentials to the portal next day.

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Guys one question
Do we must reply in the format of name, uci, email, location

Or can we also reply
Name:
Uci:
Email:
Do you think it wil matter to get the credentials?
Anybody replied in second format and for them ?